Chapter 8

(Pic of Derrick)

Amina (pov)

" I can't believe your doing this" Cassie yelled at me. "What? It's better this way" I reply. "Why can't I stay here with you, I should've known you'll pull this crap" Cassie said. "What is done, is done,  enough about it" I yelled at her. She looks at me and threw herself on my bed, that the alpha generously gave me. It was quite,  so I decide to break the tension, "so how are you and Noah doing " I ask wiggling my eyebrows up and down. Cassie stood up from the bed, "what you think? he's so annoying, he's constantly following me around, asking me if I'm comfortable in my room. If im hungry, if I needed anything, seriously I don't think he knows what personal space is", she angrily said. All i could say was "but you love it". And laugh.

A couple hours passed, and we were in the small kitchen eating,  Cassie brought over food she stole from the packhouse, this girl really want's to get kicked out. It's only been half a day. Knock knock, we heard at my door, Cassie rolled her eyes,  from that I knew who it was.. "come in Noah, doors open" I yelled. "Hi Amina, I'm here to pick up Cass" he stated. "I'm not going, go to hell" she spat. Making Noah frown. "are you coming the easy way or do I need to pick you up and throw you over my shoulder" he said sounding annoyed. "Cassie I'm fine go, come visit me tomorrow, ..i'm not leaving anywhere" i told her. "Fine" she said annoyed. These two are perfect for each other. "I'll stop by tomorrow with some more toilet paper and food" she whisper in my ear before giving me a bear hug, and walking out rolling her eyes at Noah. "Goodnight Amina" he said after giving me a half smile.

My first night alone.. I haven't felt alone since the day I lost my parents,  but Cassie was always there for me, but now I'm completely alone. Your not alone Amina, im still here with you, my wolf said. Thanks lynn, I know you are,  are you okay? I ask, about what? She questioned me, our mate rejecting us, I mean it's for the best. I said, well technically he didn't reject us, he just ignored us? She said sounding more like a question.. Haha if you say so.. but that sounds the same as rejection if you ask me. I stated, whatever go to sleep Amina. She spat, sounding annoyed with that, i turned off the light, and slowly drifted to asleep.

"Please please don't hurt them" I pleaded,  "you see people die, when you don't listen to me" with that he grabs my father's neck and snaps it, "Noooooo! How could you do this, my father was like a second father to you Derrick" I said  "Ah ah you know you'll get everyone killed that's involved with you, all you needed to do was bare my pups, but no you got me running on a wild goose chase looking for you. Everyone will die, just like everyone died at your old pack, crescent moon pack is long gone, so will black beast pack" he stated angrily, "what? how do you know where I'm at" i stated worried. "There's no hiding f from me Amina"he said stalking towards me, he then grabs my neck and started choking me. I was losing oxygen fast,  i tried and fight back kicking and thrashing around in his grip. Only for him to tighten his fingers around my neck.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed bolting up in my bed, trying to catch my breath. "It was just a dream Anima, it was just a dream," I whispered to myself trying to calm down. "It's not real,  your safe,  he's not here,  he won't hurt you." I said again, trying to soothe myself back to sleep, but instead his words helps kept playing in my head "AMINA WHEREVER YOU GO. I'LL FIND YOU,  AND I'LL KILL EVERYONE THAT IS HELPING YOU, MARK MY WORDS" i just started crying outloud I'm alone nobody will hear me,  I cried and ask the moon goddess why,  why did she take away the people I loved, why did she give me a mate that didn't want me, why! "All this pain, is slowly killing me" I said outloud. Before crying myself to sleep.