Chapter 50

Amina (pov)

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed out. Tears were running down my cheeks. I turn around not wanting to see it. I heard a furiously loud growl. That made me shiver. Not in a good way. I look towards where the source was coming from.

Out of the woods came a dark gray almost black wolf. This wolf was as large as my mate wolf Kai. He had black mix with white paws. He was actually breath taking. I shook my head focusing. Everyone and I mean everyone stop fighting, and is now staring at this wolf. 

I took a sniff of him when he walk by. I was shocked. I knew who it was. He lunges towards the wolf that's biting down my mate leg. He killed them in an instant.  I'm guessing Derrick mind link his pack. Cause 5 wolves lunge at him. Including the one that pin me down. I shift back into my wolf form and ran towards Kingston.

'Noah get me some clothes' I link him. In second's he came back with clothes. I shifted to my human forms, put my clothes on. "Ethan, take Kingston to doctor Waters!" I said trying to roll Kingston onto Ethan back. Noah was beside me. 'What do we do Luna? Who is that wolf.' Noah said. 'Everyone attack and let's win this war, so we can see our love ones!' I mind link my pack!

I turn to Noah. "We'll help that wolf!" I said pointing to the gray/black wolf. 'What! Why? Looks like he's got everything under control.' Noah says running back into the war. I look back and noah was right! He was winning. I turn around to get knock down, I got up trying to catch my breath. It was Derrick before I could shift to my wolf he tackle me again. He bit my arm. I screamed a blood curdling scream.

"Derrick, you don't want to do this." I said trying to knock some sense into him. He obviously doesn't care. He let go after a minute and shift to his human form. "You could've just come with me the easy way. But no this is what you want? You want people to die," he said. I shook my head. "No! You wanted people to die. I just wanted to live my life. But you had to kill my family and pack. I will not be the one to blame for this!" I yelled out.

"Your so stupid, just like your family. You could've just be with me and have my pups. But no you want to go and run away. IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE WILL!" He spat choking me. I was  losing oxygen. I can feel my body limping as my trashing slowly get weaker. I start seeing black dots. But as my thought drift. He lets me go. I couldn't focus. I started breathing, I look up. What I saw made me scream.

Derrick head was decapitated from his body.  I look up and saw the gray wolf shifted. "You okay?" He questioned. I nodded still trying to catch my breath. "You save not just my life but Kingston life as well. Are you okay Kieran? Your bleeding everywhere." He laughs. "I'm okay Amina. Lets get you to your mate, so he can heal faster." Kieran said pulling me up.

I looked around, the war was finally over. After 2 hours of fighting. It was fast but it's now over. I just wished Derrick would had came to his senses, i would be lying if I say that i didn't feel bad. I've known Derrick since we were kids.

I walk in the infirmary. "Luna! Your bleeding!" Doctor Waters said with concern. "I'm fine. where's Kingston?" I ask. "He was up half an hour ago, but i had to sedate him, he was going crazy, he wanted to go back into battle. If he went out there, he'd only get himself killed." Doctor Waters says, while examining my open flesh near my shoulder and arm. "Lets get this clean and stitch up. He won't be up for another 45 minutes. I nodded.

After doctor Waters stitch me up. I sat down in a chair next to Kingston. While holding his hands. I slowly drifted to sleep. It's been a long morning.

I felt tingle shooting up and down my arms. I look up to see Kingston looking at me with admiration. "You know you can take a picture it'll last longer. " i said with a smile. He kisses my forehead pulling me closer to his chest. "When did you wake up? How long was I asleep? How did I get in bed with you?" I question. "I woke up awhile ago. You was a sleep for a couple of hours. I guess you must've been really tired to not even notice me picking you up." He reply hugging me.

"We gotta get up,  the pack needs their Alpha and Luna." I say trying to get up, only to get pulled back down by mate. "Noah and Ethan got it under control. Let's just lay down for a while longer." Says my mate. I didn't argue. Just cuddle closer to him.

For the first time in almost 2 years,  I was genuinely happy. I know my parents are watching me and is happy as well. "Kingston?" Hmm, he answer. "I love you too!" I said looking him in thr eye. He had a smile from ear to ear. "You mean ther world to me, I'll go through all the pain and suffering again and again if it means the outcome is being with you. I love you Amina Ashlynn Conaway!" He said leaning in to kiss me.

"Kingston we need to stop" i said out of breath. "I don't want to do anything at the infirmity. What if someone walks in," I scold him. "I'll just mind link everyone to not come in." He said nonchalant. Earning him a smack in the chest. "Don't be so obvious." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed.

"I guess it's time to get up. Noah been mind linking me to be an alpha again." My mate says. We both got up. Walk out. "Alpha, Luna. We're cleaning up and want to get the clearance to bring the woman and children back." Noah says. Kingston nodded. "We'll have a proper service for all the werewolves. From every pack." My mate said. I smiled. "What?" he asked. "That's a very noble thing to do, for those that are gone." I said admiring my mate.

"Well they all fought hard. Whether if they're from my pack, Christian pack,  Jase pack, or Derrick pack. They deserve the proper service." He says. "I'm so lucky to have such an amazing mate!" I reply. "No, I'm the lucky one to have you!" We lean in about to kiss, but were interrupted by gagging noises. Totally forgot Noah and Ethan were still here.