Chapter 43

Amina (pov)

After the whole Crystal incident,  I avoided everyone. I stayed home, cooking and watching tv. 'Hey whatcha doing' Cassie mind link me. 'Nothing just made some pasta' I link back. 'I feel like I haven't seen you in days!'  said Cassie. 'You haven't, I've been avoiding the pack!' I link her. 'We're all hanging out tomorrow!' She link me back. 'Fine' i said cutting ther mind link off.

It was lunch time. So I grab my pasta turn the tv on to some cartoon on.  I was stuck on Tom and Jerry laughing, I didn't realize Kingston was home, until he was next to me. "Hey, your home earlier," my poor mate look exausted. He plop down in the seat next to me. I felt horrible. He must've felt my emotion.

He pulled me onto his lap. "It's not your fault love. No one is to blame. If there is, it'll be that mutt Derrick, and my father!" He spat in disgust. I look at him. "Why is your father working with Derrick?" Kingston looks at me for a moment. "You don't have to tell me if your not ready." He nodded. I walk to the kitchen and clean up. I guess Kingston back to alpha duty. I walk upstairs.

Mature content ahead

Without hesitation, I slowly unbutton my pants, then taking my shirt off. Tossing it to the floor. I'll pick it up later. I needed to relax, and a bath will do it. Before I could make it another step. I heard a growl. I turned around and screamed.  It was Kingston. "What the actual fuck Kingston!" I shouted. He didn't say anything. His eyes looking me up and down. Fuck. I'm in a bra and panties.

I quickly try and grab something to cover up. To late Kingston eyes were  pitch black. I was  pinned to the wall in a matter of seconds.  He started kissing my neck. Causing me to bite down my moan. He smashes his lips on mines.  He grabs my ass, which made me gasp, he slip his tongue in and hits tongue fight for dominance. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He lifted me up. While my hands was in his hair,  he started walking.

He then tossed me to the bed. He was on top of me kissing my jawline. "Kingston" I moaned. I can hear a rumble from his chest. "Don't do that." He pulled away. What? How is he gonna get me this work up and stop. I stood up. "You don't want me?" I asked a little hurt. "No! God do I want you,  every inch of you! But I don't wanna do anything without your consent. He turns to me looking at me.

"Really? You get me all horny and bothered and now you want consent? If I didn't want it, I would've stop it before you even got me to the bed!" His eyes was full of lust, desire and love? He climb on top of me. We kissed. He unclipped my bra and pulled my underwear down. He pulls away from our kiss. Took his shirt off. He stood there looking at my naked body. Making me feel self conscious. He took hits pants off. Leaving his boxer on. Climbing back on top if me. He resume kissing me. I can feel his penis hitting my pussy. I moan. "You see what you do to me," he grab my hands and place it on his hard penis.

I smiled knowing I was turning him on. I pulled his boxer down.  Leaving him exposed.  I started rubbing his penis up and down. "Fuck" was all he said. I'm new to this department. I've never had sex. I was just following my instinct. I was hot and bothered. As if Kingston knew, His fingers inch down to my stomach. He put his finger in my pussy, slowly he started moving his fingers up and down, while his mouth was sucking my nipple. "Oh Kingston" I moaned. He pulled hits fingers out. "Your wet," he said I can picture him smirking.

I stood on my elbows. He face was in front of my pussy. I tried to close my legs feeling embarrassed, but he pulled them apart. "Your so fuckin beautiful!" He started licking and sucking. My head fell back to the pillow. The pleasure was something I've never experienced. All I could do was moaned loudly. I felt this build up in my lower abdomen. "Kingston I'm gonna cum!" I said gripping his hair. "Baby cum, I wanna taste you." He said seductively. I did just that.

Well that was great. I look up, first thing I saw was that my mate still had a hard on. I got up kissing him on the lips. "You taste good," he said while still kissing me. I got on my knees. I grab his penis. I don't know how I'm gonna do this. It was huge.  I started licking his penis. He stiffens. I open my mouth now sliding my mouth up and down his penis. "Fuuuck," he grabs my hair and started pushing his penis deeper in my mouth. He pulled on my hair, "im cuming," i made no attempt to move, he cums in my mouth.

"You gonna be the death of me." I layed down on the bed.  Kingston was on top of me kissing me. "Did you think we were done?" He ask smirking on my lips. I smiled. Kingston move his kisses all over my body sucking on my nipple,  he had his fingers in my pussy. He walk over to the drawer. He pulled the condom out. He rips it. Sliding it onto his penis. My eyes widened. "We don't have to do this if your not ready." Kingston said. I shook my head. "I'm ready, just nervous." I said. He kissed me "your so beautiful! I'll go slowly and gently."

He spread my legs open. "You ready" he said looking down at me. I nodded. The tip went in, then he started inching a little more. I clenched onto the sheets. It was painful. "I'm gonna start moving," he stated. He slowly thrusts me. At first it was painful. After like half a minute the pain subsided and pleasure was replaced. I moan out Kingston name. "Fuck your so fuckin tight baby!" He moaned out. "Faster baby!" I screamed out. He started pounding my pussy. "Baby I'm about to cum." I moan. Kingston bit into my neck, the euphoria was sensational. We both release. Then he pulls his canines out.

We layed down breathless. "That was amazing love." Kingston said. I kissed him. We were mated. Wait I didn't mark him. Shit.