Chapter 29

(Pic of Ethan and Jessica)

Amina (pov)

Cassie is finally out. "Can you believe it you'll officially be the Luna of the notorious Black beast pack" Cassie said. "We need to go shopping,"she continued. "How Cassie I don't even have a penny." I said standing up frustrated.  I didn't have much clothes. Since i packed it on my 'vacation' and lost it during the whole rogue fight.  I've been wearing Kingston and Cassie clothes.

Cassie ponder for a minute.. "well you might not have money,  but your mate does," she says with a grin.  "Nope. No way. No, I'm not asking him for money." I quickly respond. "Are you really gonna wear jeans and Kingston shirt for the ceremony?" She fired back.  She has a point.  Ughh i hate when she's right. "Fine, I'll ask. But I'm not sure he'll give it to me,  don't get your hopes up." I said stomping out her room. 

I walked in Kingston office. Shut the door behind me. Kingston look up at me and smiled. Curse his handsome perfect face. I shake my head. Clear my throat "Kingston...." I hesitantly say. "Yes love" he reply. "I need to... umm," just spit it out Amina. "IneedtogoshoppingandIneedmoney," i said without taking a breath. "What, repeat that but slower." He said getting up.

"I need to go shopping for clothes, and i need money,  but it's okay if you don't want to give me money. ..i'm sure I'll find something to wear for the ceremony. " I said quietly. I look up at him, he looks mad. I knew it was a stupid idea to ask him. I'm gonna kill Cassie. He looks at me. "Im sorry love," he said I cut him off, "it's okay, i get it let's not make this anymore awkward then it already is, i mean I underst-" he cuts me off. "Would you let me finish,  before you go jumping to conclusions. I was gonna say I'm sorry love,  I should have been take you shopping for clothes. Its my fault." He said.

I stood there in shooked, while he handed me a black credit card.  "Go have fun and buy not just your dress,  but also clothes or any necessities that you need love." He said. I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, I grab the credit card, "thank you"and kissed him on the cheeks, before I realize what I just done. He stood there frozen. I back out ther office slowly. "Thanks" I yelled out once I was outside his office.

Walked into Cassie room sulking. "Well? What happen?" Cassie asked "He said not to buy a dress." I said. Cassie groaned "but to buy a dress and anything I needed," I squealed pulling out his credit card. Cassie looks up and we both started squealing. "Let's invite Jessica too," I said. Cassie nodded. We ran downstairs looking for Jessica. We found her in ther kitchen. "Jess" she turns around and nodded. Cassie and I look at each other and squealed "lets go shopping!!!" She out of her seat and was squealing with us now. We look like a bunch of crazy teenagers jumping up and down squealing. 

"What's going on?" The guys said  coming downstairs. We all stopped and collected ourselves like mature she wolves. "We're gonna need a ride to town, cause we're going shopping!" Jess said outloud. "I'll have Ethan escort you guys." Kingston said. I looked anywhere else but towards Kingston. I'm still embarrassed about what happened earlier. "Thanks" I said still not looking at him.  Causing Cassie and Jessica to look at me in confusion. 

We got to the mall,  thank the moon goddess,  it's been so long since I've actually been at a mall... shopping.  "Alright, you girls have fun, I'll be waiting at ther food court. " Ethan said kissing his mate. Making Cassie and I feel awkward. "Okay enough kissing, you can continue whatever this is when we get home," Cassie stated. Causing Jess and Ethan to laugh.  "Mind link me if you need anything," he said heading to the food court.  Which I'm thankful for. I needed some girl time.

We got alot of clothes. But still no dress..."we'll never find one," i groaned.  "Yea with that attitude we won't," Jess commented. Jess and Cassie sure can shop, I'm running low on energy.  Just as I'm about to give to give up, i found this beautiful white nude dress.  "Guys, I think i found the one," i said. "Well don't just stand there, go try it on, " Cassie said encouraging me.

"It's beautiful," they both say in Aww, as I walked out. I smiled. This was the dress. I paid for it. "Let's go." I said.  "Um we got one more store to check out," Jess said, we walk to another store Victoria secret, i should've know. I'm with two mate she wolf. "We're gonna go shopping,  and you are too," Cassie says. "What.. no, I don't want anymore panties or bras," i stated. "Yes, you need some. When you and alpha get intimate do you really want him to see you in some granny panties?" Jess question, while Cassie nodd agreeing with her.

So I decided she's right. I grab a pair of red laced matching bras and panties,  and a black laced one as well. Then a couple of bras and panties. We paid for our things. Finally headed to the food court. Poor Ethan he's been running back and forth putting bags after bags in the trunk. We sat down and ate a late lunch or you can call it early dinner. I got panda Express, and the girls got subway, and Italian. Ethan excused himself to the bathroom.

"Hey beautiful," some guys says, walking up to our table.  we just ignore them. Then one guy came up to me and grab my arm. "I don't like being ignored." He said yanking me out of my seat. The girls stood up. "Leave us alone," Jess yelled out causing a scene. "Shut up," he spat, griping my arm tighter. "I think you should listen to my mate, and don't you EVER FUCKIN TELL HER TO SHUT UP," Ethan roared, Causing Jess to smirk triumphantly. At this point everyone in the food court is staring at us. The guy let go of my arm and put his hands up surrendering. Thank goddess they walk away. We finished our food, and head to the parking lot.

Then those guys were back. Immediately Ethan went into a protective mode. He growls loudly. Then the guy that grabbed my arm pops out, and whistle. 4 more guys pop out. We were out numbered but it didn't really matter. They were human. Then i hear growling coming from there end. "Get into ther car," Ethan tells us, but nobody moved. "I said get in the fuckin car, there rogues"  he yelled out again. "No!" I yelled back.  "Luna this isn't the time," Ethan respond. "That's right I'm your Luna, i'm supposed to protect you," I said.

One guy lunged at Ethan, causing Ethan to counter his attack, because we were still in the human territory,  we couldn't shift. Another lunged for Ethan, and Jess jump on his back. "Jess,i already mind link the alpha, he'll be here any minute, get in the fuckin car, I can handle this," but before Jess could jump off the guy, another guy came and thew her off, causing her to hit the wall. She whimpers. Cassie and I both ran to her side.  I stood up and look at the guy that yank my arm,  he's obviously the main guy.

I was ready to strike anyone that came near us. "Cassie take Jess to the car," I demanded. They didn't move.  "ENOUGH" I used my alpha/Luna tone. The rogues all shake, and the girls plus Ethan bowed down. Even the humans that were standing around us quiver in fear. I walked up the guy. "What is that you want?" I question. "You" he said, that made me shiver in disgust. "Fuck off," i yelled. He then yanks my arm hard. "Your coming with me, you bare no marks. You'll be my mate and-" I cut him off and smack him hard in the face, that even my hands are hurting. "You fuckin bitch," he grabs my hair and dragged me. "LUNA!" Ethan screams but was still fighting a couple rouges.

He walked to the wood. Great I'll shift and bite his neck off. Before i can do that he slams me to a tree. Then the rest of his little group came behind him smirking. "She'll be a great mate, my pups will be strong," he said. I spit in his face. He then punches me in the face a couple times. I spit out blood. But I will not cry. I will not let them think im weak. "You will know your place bitch" he gritted. He then back hands me causing me to fall to the ground. I'm fucked. He walked up to me and tried pulling me up by my hair. But stops when he heard a loud furious growl.

Kingston.