Chapter 49

Kingston (pov)

To say that I'm shock is an understatement. I can't believe my brother is here. Yes i said it my brother. Looking at my father face was priceless. "How dare you ask that pack for help." My father said. "What? I thought you wanted a family reunion father" I said in disgust. "You must've been that desperate for help to call on them." He said smirking. Which boil my blood.

Flashback to a week ago

"Hello this is alpha Hems speaking," the alpha said. "Hello this is alpha Carter speaking." I respond. Silence... "alpha Carter as in the black beast pack?" He asked. "Yes." I reply. "Well this is awkward." He said. "Look, I know you don't know me. But I am your - ..." I was stop mid sentence. "Brother, i believe thr word your looking for is brother." He said.

What the hell am I doing calling my mother pack. I was gonna hang up. "Don't hang up Carter. You obviously called for a reason." My brother said. "I may need your help. My father and a couple of other packs are in alliance to attack my pack any day now. I need reinforcement. Can I count on you." I ask feeling pathetic. But my pack comes first.

"You can't just ask for backup! I don't even know you. You never even tried to build a relationship with me. What you and mom has going on, that's between the two of you." He says with anger laced in his tone. "I'm sorry but if you help me, you can take my father and do as you please with him!" I said. "What makes you think i want him?" My brother reply. Knowing this conversation wasn't going no where i said "well my apologies." And hung up.

Present

So it was surprising seeing my brother here. "Brother." He says to me walking up. "Oh what, do you think your little reunion is gonna help you defeat me, HA, this will only be a win win for me. I get to kill that tramp son, and take my pack back from this pathetic person I call son." My father spat.

I shifted back into my wolf, not wanting to hear him yap anymore. My wolf Kai lungs for any wolf standing in my way. I turn to my right and my brother was right beside me. A wolf came full throttle at me. My brother Jase jump in and tackle him biting a chunk of his flesh off. I see my father shifted into his wolf.

We were circling each other. Waiting for one to make a move. While Jase made sure no wolf interfere. I made the first attack. He dodge it easily. I must not forget he was alpha, and been a rogue. He took that opportunity to bite down on my leg. I shook him off. Kai wanted blood. I lunge at him knowing he'll dodge it snd move to his right. Before i got to him i turn to my left and caught him by the neck. I bit down hard on his neck, and shook my head side to side vigorously. I decided to stop playing with him and just like that bit a chunk of neck off. He howl in pain. He strong but not stronger then me. I shifted in my human form.

"This is gonna be fun. More For me!" I said. I grab a knife on the ground and began torturing him. Cutting him. I stab his back, and pulled thr knife down he howl some more. "Am I hurting you? Should've thought of that before you beat me". I stab him again. "What father! did you think im that pathetic 5 year old?" I started laughing like a manic. "We'll I'm not. And i'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of killing you. I made a deal with my brother, he'll do whatever he wants to you. Your not worth my time anymore." I spat walking away. "He's all yours" i said to Jase.

I was pissed that I let him go. But I had other things I needed to handle. Derrick. I looked around and see no sign of him. Where the fuck was he.

Amina (pov)

I saw my mate and his brother fighting his father. They got this. Other wolves needed my help. I look around and saw Paul and he was surrounded by 3 wolves. I leap over a couple of wolves. Bit one if the wolves that was attacking paul. I was going for another one but was bitten in thr leg and tossed a couple yards like a rage doll. I got up quick and looked up. Derrick.

He must've mind link his pack, because i was surrounded by 4 more wolves. 'Guys a little help' I mind link the pack. 'Where sure you love?' Kingston link me back. 'East of the border' I growled at the wolves, I try and make a run for it. No use, Derrick bit me on the back tearing a chunk of flesh off. Why do they always bite in the same spot. Remembering how thr rogues but in the same area.

Derrick stalk closer. I was back in to a tree with wolves surrounding me. There was no escape. I closed my eyes ready for the pain... but nothing came. I opened my eyes to see my mate fighting off Derrick and the 4 other wolves, he killed one like it was nothing. But 2 more wolves came from behind Kingston, and attack him. What a coward move. I moved in and killed the closest wolf to me. I turned around ready to attack another one.

But what i saw made me whimper. Derrick has my mate in his hands. When the heck did he shift back to his human form. "Uh uh uh. If you want your mate to live you'll do as I say. Shift" Derrick said. 'I'm not shifting back to my human form for these perverts to see.' I thought. Derrick then stabs Kingston. Kingston got up and tried to fight back. But another wolf bit down on my mate's neck. I tried to help my mate. But was pin down by another wolf.

I struggle to get free. Fail. Derrick then bites a flesh off of Kingston side. Making him howl in pain. My heart ach hearing him. I couldn't get loose. Derrick open his mouth to bite down on Kingston neck. Kingston is losing to much blood. I howled for help. I see his brother Jase running towards us, I see Noah and Ethan as right behind him. I smiled. My smile was cut off because they were bombarded by 5 wolves.

I turn and look at Kingston, he shifted back to his human form being to weak to stay in his wolf form. I also shifted. Derrick let's him out of his grip. "Kingston" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "I love you" he said. Closing his eyes. I know if he got to my mate it's over. A human against a wolf is a death wish. Derrick open his mouth and lunges for my mate.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.