Chapter 43: Winter Wonderland

Y/N POV:
I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I reach up and stretch my back and arms. I yawn and look around for Max. He must have left for the Mess Hall. I get up and change into a yellow turtle neck and black pants. Why does it feel so cold? I shiver and look around.
Please, please let this be a normal day. I step out and my foot sinks into something I look down to see...
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell with Max in unison.
There is snow. I hear David sequel in excitement and Nikki yells in happiness.
"It's parents day!" She yells.
"What the fuck?" I ask as Max comes over to me.
He try's to put on his hoodie but his head is to big. I giggle and he picks up some snow and throws it at my face.
"Nikki don't you mean Christmas?" Gwen says rubbing her eyes.
"Oh yah, I don't know why I get thoughts two mixed up" she says. She has a long-sleeve on. Everyone has some sort of warm attire on, except for Max and me, we wear what we usually wear.
"Your hair looks nice today" Max says.
"Oh, thank you" I say.
My hair is down, it covers my ears and the back of my head. All that's visible is my face. He tucks some of my hair behind my ear.
"Come on, lets leave these retards" he says as some snow falls onto his head.
"Ok" I smile.
We walk away from the excited group. I look around me at the winter wonderland.

Max's POV:
She is to fucking cute. She looks around at the snow and snowflakes.
"Have you ever seen snow?" I ask her.
"Uhh, no" she says turning red.
"Oh well do you want to make a snowman?" I ask.
"Uh sure" she says.
We bend down together and we begin rolling up some snow into a ball. I keep my face straight but it's hard... looking at her makes me happy.
I let a little smile crack through my stern face and she looks at me surprised.
"Your smiling" She notes.
"Why does everyone get so worked up about that?!" I exclaim.
"It's because its like seeing big foot" she answers.
"Really? Well then" I say. I go as grab her and tickle her.
"Max! Ahaha! Please stop!" She gasps.
She pulls away and falls into the snow. I fall next to her and I look to her. The snow falls lightly on her face. She looks up curiously and then stars start to appear in her eyes.
"Wow" she whispers.
I grab her hand and I look up with her. I catch a snowflake with my tongue and see her try to catch one.
"Your so freaking cute" I whisper.
"What was that?" She asks looking at me with her wide, beautiful, e/c eyes.
"Nothing" I say becoming sour.
Neil and Nikki come to us. I get up and walk over to them.
"It's weird, it's just like couple years ago" I said to them.
"Yah, but whatever, lets enjoy it" Nikki says.
I shrug and go help y/n up. We walk around and talk with a few people. We go into the Mess Hall and... -sniff-sniff- is that?
"HOT CHOCOLATE!" Y/n yells running over to the serving area. She grabs a cup and she sniffs it deeply. She looks up with a giant smile on her face, her nose is a little dark from the chocolate.
"Pfft... hahaha!!!!!" I laugh.
She looks at me questionable.
"Max, the fuck you laughing at?" She asks.
She comes over with hot chocolate for all of us.
"Your so stupid" I say grabbing one of the hot chocolate cups she's holding.
"How am I stupid?!" She exclaims worriedly.
"Nevermind" I say walking to a table.
She sits down and I sit next to her. A group of people walk in and I ignore it. Y/n takes a sip of her hot cocoa and a giant smile spreads across her face. In the distance I see David staring at us. Oh shit...
"Hi guys! I see that y/n is really enjoying it!" He exclaims.
Daniel walks over to him with a hot cocoa mustache.
I look over at y/n and she's bubbling about how weird it is that it's snowing in summer. I feel a smile creep across my face. I try to cover my face but it doesn't work. I have a wide smile spread across my face.
"Hey guys watc-!" She begins to exclaim then she face plants the table and her hot cocoa spills on her head.
"Bwhaha!" I laugh clutching my stomach. "You fucking moron!"
She looks at me and she gets a pissed face. She gets up and try's to walk off angrily but trips, she is about to face plant but I quickly stand up and catch her. I grab her hand and she is leaning back and looking up at me. I look down at her. She blushes and stands up. I could feel eyes on us.
"What the hell are all of you fuckers looking at?!" Y/n yells.
Woah that's usually my job.
She stomps off out to the woods. I look at everyone and shrug. Then David crashes into me.
"You smiled and laughed!" He squeals hugging me.
"Get off of me!" I yell pushing him away.
"You did cuss that time either your changing!"
He exclaims.
I hear laughter and I'm getting really, really pissed.
"GET OFF OF ME DAD!" I yell shoving him and I dash out the door. I hear him sniffling, I ignore it and run after y/n.

Daniels POV:
David has tears running down his cheeks and he looks towards the door.
"David... are you ok?" I ask him gently.
He stays silent as the tears run faster on his face.
"He called me dad!" He exclaims happily.
I smack my face and grumble.

Max's POV:
I run after y/n and I hear her in the woods. I run after her to find her surrounded by doors?
"What the hell?!" I exclaim stopping. There are doorways?! They lead to nothing but there all swirling different colors.
"Max! Doors just appeared out of- agh!" She yells grabbing her throat.
She floats up in the air and now I feel something choking me. I grab my throat and then we are thrown backwards into a door...

Thank you everyone for reading my book! Everybody please comment, favorite, and follow me and the story! Thank you all for reading this! Now there we'll be a book two and comment what you want you and your lover Max be thrown into! What world or dimension do you want to go to? Do you want to meet Dipper or Mabel? Or some of our friendly deadly nightmares from the creepy pasta series! Please comment what you want! Help me help you choose your story! (If you don't choose I'll choose for you) Anyway thank you for all the support. Each and everyone of you made my day when I would see your funny comments, the views, and many other things. Yet again thank you, you all are amazing!
~from the author