Chapter 3: A touch of magic

Y/N POV:
After breakfast we had like 10 minutes till the activity, I couldn't shake the feeling that  someone was, I don't know, following me. I turned around sharply and no one was there. I shrugged and kept walking, soon I was to the stage and Harrison was on the stage looking down at me.
"Welcome y/n to the show why don't you come on up!!" Harrison shouts pulling me up to the stage.
"Ohh look! Harrison doing a magic trick with y/n!" A kid with a fishbowl on his head shouted. People started coming over and Harrison pulls me around and twirls me.
"Act natural" He says as I have sweat rolling done my face.
I look over to see Max glaring at Harrison. Harrison then stops me then proceeds to the trick.
"Well y/n maybe we should change that outfit of yours." He says thoughtfully
"What's wrong with my outfit" I say looking down at my outfit.

(A/n on story : there's no backpack or water bottle and your sunglasses are on your head and the sweater is wrapped around your waist)

Harrison takes me and spins me making my outfit change to a shimmering gold dress with dazzling gold shoes. I look down amazed, while everyone(except Max and Neil) stared in disbelief.
"That's not all everyone!" Harrison shouts as he takes my hand and pulls me to a table with a cloth on it he tells me to lay on it. Confused as I am I lay on the table but after he takes the cloth off. He then places the cloth on me and tells me to close my eyes, I hear him whisper really weird things like he is doing actual magic? Nah but then all of a sudden I start to float! I go into the air, I open my eyes and see the crowd cheering and clapping. All of a sudden I have a flashback...

"Ok honey we can go" my mother says as we walk into the brightly colored tent.
We take or seats on these wooden benches and a man appears on the stage in front of us. Then following him was his pretty assistant in a blue sparkling dress with glittery makeup and dazzling shoes. I focus all my attention towards the magician. He tells the assistant to lay on a table in the middle of the stage. He places a red cloth over her, and then proceeds to say gibberish .
"Abracadabra!!" He shouts as she floats into the air.
Everyone claps and then the pretty assistant floats back down on the table she then gets up and bows with the magician. When the show was over I ran up to the man and asked how he did it cause I knew that he couldn't possibly do that!
"Oh a magician never reveals his/hers secrets!" He says excitedly
"But a real magician would explain his ways if he knew how to" I said as he turned around.
"Oh really" he said he walked back up to me and explained that he used wires on the assistant while his friends in the back pulled a lever to lift her into the air.
"Y/n!!! Y/n!!!" My mother yelled.
"Sounds like your mother is calling you" he said as he helped me off stage.

It's not possible!!! How can he make me lift up into the air w-without wires?!I'm almost on the verge of tears as I'm lowered back down.

Max POV:
I was one of the first people at the stage when Harrison was shouting about some shit. I walk up seeing y/n?! What the hell is she doing up there, I start glaring at Harrison as he twirls y/n in front of everyone. He then fucking twirls her again and what the fuck - her whole outfit fucking changed?! I see him pulling her towards a table and she goes and lays on the table. Harrison then says some gibberish shit and makes her float?!
"Neil what the fuck is happening?"I ask Neil.
"He obviously has wires around her- wait there's nothing above us!" He explains as he thinks over whatever the fuck is happening.
I see her open her eyes I swear she just had a panic attack, she has that look in her eyes. Harrison lowers her back down to the table, she gets off the table and bows with him while everyone claps for an ending part Harrison makes a a flower appear out of thin air. I can see her on the verge of tears Harrison spins her and she is somehow back into her own clothes, Harrison went to say something but she runs off into the woods, I follow her bounding towards her as I hear Neil shouting my name and Harrison shouting hers.

Neil POV:
What the fuck! Why the hell Max ran off, whatever I have more important things to deal with.
"Harrison!" I yell as he looks my way
"Hello Neil what a pleasure it is to see you" Harrison says smirking.
"Yah cut the shit Harrison, how'd you do it" I demanded.
"Do what?" He ask all sweet.
"You know! How did you make her float!" I yell.
"A magician never reveals his secrets and if you excuse me I have to find my assistant" he said running off into the woods.
"Alright campers it's time to go hiking!" Gwen shouts as she comes up to me. "What happened here?"she asked
"Shit happened here Gwen, shit happened here" I say making my way towards David.

Y/N POV:
I'm running through the woods, tears streaming down my face as someone is calling my name, and I don't care.
"Y/n! Wait!" Somebody called.
"Go away!" I shout as I trip over a root growing out of the ground from a nearby tree. "Ahh shit!" I yell.
"Hey y/n-" someone says
"Go away Harrison!" I shout as I wipe the tears from my eyes.
"What I'm not fucking Harrison!" Max yells, wait max?!
"What the fuck do you want shit head!" I shout
"I want to make sure your alright-" he said stopping
"Alright? What happened to 'I don't give a fuck about anybody or thing mood'" I fumed.
"I don't care alright!" Max argues, "I just came to make sure you weren't going to die or get lost or some shit like that"
"That's a lot coming from mister tough guy." I state as I get up, "oww" I whine as I look down at my ankle
"Shut up I'm sure it's not that bad-oh fuck" he said as he look down at my ankle.
I mean it's not that bad but it's was sprained I can say that the whole thing was purple and black. Max took my arm and swung it around his neck.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned
"Um trying to help you, you little shit" he answered obviously annoyed.
"Y/n!" Someone called.
"Who the fuck is that" Max said as we went over to see who it was.
"Hi Harrison" I say looking at him.
"Oh my god! What happened!" He yelled running over.
"She tripped and fucking sprained her ankle, look" Max told Harrison. "Also lend me hand this bitch is heavy"
"Fuck off Max" I say annoyed
"Right back at yah bitch" he shot
Harrison took my other arm, then we were off as I limbed to the camp.
"Oh my gosh!" David yelled as we got out of the forest. "What happened?!" He fretted as he picked me up.
"She tripped like the dumb bitch she is and sprained it" Max said flatly.
"Hey, language" David said pointing his finger at him. "Well campers looks like I got to deal with this, Gwen take them on the activity for me please!" David said running off to the cabin.
In the distance I heard all the campers moan then cheered? Gwen probably said fuck it about the hike.