Chapter Seven

Jack and Jackie, still holding hands walked through the Pearl Gates into eternal life. They looked around. Wonderous sights met their eyes. It was like Earth except everything was happy. There was no death. No wounds. Nothing evil existed here. It all perished.

They looked around. The green hills and streams and beauty that surrounded them was indescribable. Then they heard:

"Jack?".

Jack turned around. He gasped. Before his very eyes stood his late sister Kathleen. "Kick?". Jack asked in disbelief, as he said this Jackie turned around. She had never known Kick and now she was finally meeting her.

"Jack!". The siblings ran to one another and embraced. They looked at each other before Jack joined his wife. "Jackie this is my sister Kick" Jack wrapped his arm around his wife.

"Hi Jackie" Kick shook her sister in law's hand. "Hello Kick" Jackie smiled at her. She knew they'd get along. 

Kick led the First Couple through Heaven until they arrived at a mansion, that had a small brick wall surrounding it and a gorgeous little gate. "Here you are. Your new home" Kick let the First Couple go into the mansion that would be their home in heaven. Before they entered Kick stopped them. "Oh by the way! There is a surprise inside!" She called. 

The First Couple acknoledged this before entering.