Textie Bestie

Dear Layne,

                          I remember the days in Algebra well... Ah what a hell. Hey! That rhymed! LOL! Rhymed again. Thanks for being my friend. Okay Okay, I'm done rhyming............ Hey Layne. First thing's first, you are beautiful! I miss you! I can't believe you had to transfer high schools. We had the most fun in the classes we had together. Like gym, we both annoyed Mr. Blenkstone to no end. He would freak out as we worked out on the equiptment. We hated running and would ride on the guys backs when Mr. Blenkstone left the room. We hated the excercise. Now look at us. You're into sports and I'm running 6-12 miles a week. We had many laughs in our Biology class. You and me in the back of the classroom. We would text and video tape and take pictures all while Mr. Pinto had no clue. He thought we were trouble.

                       This year is no fun without you. I sit in my Chemistry class, which is in the same room with Mr. Pinto. I MISS YOU! Music would be fun with you. I know you would have fun. We probably would drive Mr. Gotwald crazy. I know we would be laughing histerically throughout the whole class. We probably would end up getting F's. I already know that we both would be failing our Literature class. If i'm failing we both would be failing. I want you back with me Layne! Dom misses you too. We both talk about how much we miss you. He is your "son". ;) Oh, well.......... I hope you come to Homecoming. Or help me crash the Prom. That would be fun! I love you Layne!!!!!

~Lyric