Sprinkles

Dear Coogie,

                 My word! We've known eachother for a year! I remember the days of Reitenbach's Algebra class... We will always hate him. We found eachother at the game of Clue at Orientation. You, Noreen, Hannah and I played it until the end. We will always be in the same place.

                     I remember the days when you would get sick and I'd end up sitting between Zach and Chase. I remember the non-stop teasing about Connor. You always knew how to make me laugh! At the end of last year we were still as close. Still telling secrets. Still hating Reitenbach. Still loving 'Don't Stop Believing.' We then became sprinkles. Because the world is a bowl of vanilla icecream and we are the sprinkles that give it color.

                          Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for being a great friend. Thank you for never stopping believing. WE WILL NEVER STOP BELIEVING! Thank you for being a sprinkle. And THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE SOME OF YOUR BOOKS THIS YEAR! It was very nice! Thank you for putting up with my flirting with all the guys. Thank you for being a GREAT best friend.

                          I know this is a shorter letter to you. And I know all the others got longer letters. But that is because their stories are in the middle-ish area. THe story of our friendship is still got a long way to go. DON'T STOP BELIEVING! And always be a blue sprinkle!

~Lyric