Losing Your Contact

Dear Dominic,

                Damn. It’s been a year now. I remember meeting you in homeroom last year. We instantly clicked. We had nothing in common. You came from another world basically. You loved different video games. You watched different shows. We hated each other’s music but still something sparked inside us and we just couldn’t stop fighting each other. I love it when we fight.
                After a few weeks of school the fighting stopped but only a little bit. We ALWAYS passed notes in bio class. I always made fun of your height. I will forever. Well until you out grow me. I loved when you were partners with Big Will in World History. I would laugh when you would go up. You only reached his hip. It was HILARIOUS! You always called me a Caca and I called you Pipsqueak. But you will always be my pipsqueak.
                We got through a lot of our Finals together. You helped me study and I thank you for that. You made me get those A’s. We talked over the summer. I reminded you about the AP summer homework ALL THE TIME. You would text me back; sometimes. We ‘lol’ ed and ‘lmfao’ ed plenty of times. I missed you a lot over the summer. You were my best friend.
                Then came orientation this year. I thought I was the last one but no; you made me feel good and you were the last kid to walk in. You sat in front of me and we whispered about the stupid rules and how we hated everyone. We still had the same homeroom and you’re still Pipsqueak and I’m still Caca.
                You might not know it, but a lot of times you helped me be happier when I was seriously depressed. You save me all the time. I love you. You are such a great friend. I know we will always walk each other to class, copy each other’s homework, and love each other like brother and sister. I only ask you this, please never walk out of my life. Always be there for each other. I love you Pipsqueak!

~Lyric