30 Day Challenge

My best friend (You know who you are Strawberry!),

                I remember the first day we met each other. We were little munchkins and we hated each other. I was so jealous of your pretty curly hair and I swore I would never talk to you. We sat for about three hours just staring and glaring at each other. We both gave in when your mom brought out the cupcakes. ^.^ Our friendship revolves around cupcakes.

                Then came our first sleepover. You fell asleep while we were playing on the gameboys. Woah, looking back there. We were such little munchkins!!!!! I couldn't sleep because of the fucking trains that go by your house EVERY HOUR.

                A few sleepovers later and we were best friends. We have read so many books with each other. We have watched so many movies together. We ended the Harry Potter series together at midnight. We had our problems with THE LIST. And we've had our problems with our teams. It's hard to think it's been seven years together.

                   You were there for me throughout everything. The years I was single. The times when I was in a relationship. The heartaches. The heartbreaks. The time of Asch and his douche friends. The time of that awkwardness between me and Asch. The time I was head over heels for Casey. When we were fighting. When Casey and I hated each other. When I put you on the back burner. You were always there. Thank you.

                 Soon enough it was our hardest year. The year I left for High School. I joined the crowd there and left you behind a lot. It wasn't always my friends, a lot of times it was all the fucking homework! We still hung out over the weekends and watched movies together. We've been through a lot together Strawberry. Throughout the next years I hope we'll always stay close. No matter where we are. No matter if I have to leave you in the States and go to England. We'll always be there for each other. I fucking love you girl! Never forget the best years of our lives!!!!!!

~Lyric