Pruny Mushrooms

Dear Gracie,

                Boy has it been a long time. We have been close seen you were born. We have always been buddies. There was Charlee and Robbie, me and you, then Fiona and La. I love looking at the picture we have of me leading you to the water when we were little munchkins. I love seeing the years that are behind us.

                We have grown so much. Remembering the times when we were together is a lot of fun. You and I both had the same guy violate us and now we can laugh about it. We have been with each other for when we went through puberty. We joked with each other. We’ve fought (about stupid things). We’ve come closer and closer. I’ve been there to tease you about all the men you have loved. You have been there when times were hard. We have explored many a bathrooms together. We have sat with each other at Thanksgiving so many times. We’ve gossiped about the cousins throughout many years. We’ve survived Aunt Sunny’s pokes and squeezes and her “feeling your sizes”.  

                You have been there when I had troubles with Asch. You were there for the heat break of Evan. I lived through the many rants on how men are dicks (sorry boys… I’m not meaning to be sexist. We’ve just met too many men who are dicks). I’ve been there for you when you needed someone to just listen. I love you so much and here’s my advice on life.

1.       Don’t ever answer the first question that your chemistry teacher asks. EVER!

2.       Make sure you know which classroom is which.

3.       Don’t get lost on your way to first period and end up in Honors Chemistry

4.       Don’t fall in love too fast.

5.       Befriend the guy first

6.       Be smart.

7.       Never think that you are not beautiful. Cuz you are!

8.       Make good friends

9.       Be happy.

10.   Laugh often.

11.   Love much.

We will always be pruny mushrooms! I LOVE YOU!

~Lyric