Bffs or More?

Dear Jake,

            So it's been a good year. We met each other in the same place that we all met each other; Orientation. I met you through the bingo thing and we kinda just clicked. The first week of school was fun. We had a lot of classes together. We got ot know each other a little bit better. I learned that you played piano and I told you that I was teaching myself. We talked a bit about your soccer and my writing articles.

                We came closer through about two months. I remember in Comp when you asked if I wanted to play piano with you after school. I was soooooo excited! I lied to my mom about having a club meeting and we went to the music room together. We sat for about an hour just talking and playing pieces together. You showed me some pieces that you knew and I quizzed you to see if you knew the piece I played. But when you played 100 Years by Five for Fighting my heart stopped. I loved that song and then you started singing it. I knew then that I was in too deep. There was no way for me to get out alive.

               We walked out together and both of our moms were pissed with us. I'm sure they knew what was going on at least to some degree. I went to sleep that night with a smile plastered on my face.

                The school year passed by and I went to a few of your soccer games and you always complimented me on my articles in the Newspaper. I thought you should know that I got in SO much trouble the day that we were messing around in class. We were supposed to be having a serious study time but both you and me started to tease each other and then it turned into a game of footsie. I remember how mad Mrs. Doub was at us for playing it in her class. My mom was pissed too. Finals week came and we both wished each other luck. We didn't see each other at all in the summer. You had soccer and lacrosse camp and I was busy with my life.

                      This first week of school has been the best! We have had so many times where we've made Mr. Pinto so so SO mad at us. You just make me laugh so much and I can't help but make you laugh too. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for being someone I can trust with my life. Thank you for stopping my heart.

Hotpockets!

~Lyric