Math+You=HATE

Dear Mrs. Sheppard,(my math teacher)

                      I thought at the beginning of last week/ the start of school you were going to be pretty chill and awesome. You were such a better teacher than my teacher last year. You were cool. You added fun into the process of learning the worst subject ever. You understood that I couldn't do the homework because I didn't have my book. (I know guys.... I'm a bum. I do my homework. At least when I feel like it. to me it is still very stupid. Thank you) I was able to answer the questions somewhat correctly. You were so chill with our class. You got a long with us even though it is 1st period and we all are dead in that class.

                              By Wednesday last week I still liked you. You were still really chill. I was happy that we got to miss 1st period that day. On Thursday you were pissed though. We all had no clue why you were so fucking mad. You yelled at us for being one day behind the 2nd period class and we didn't know why you would be mad at us for it. We did our homework. We were good. So we thought.

                           You started handing out more and more homework every night. So now I'm sorry to say............. Or maybe not so sorry to say................... I FUCKING HATE YOU AND MATH!

~Lyric