Chapter 15

Sorry I haven't been uploading a bunch has gone down and needed to get somethings fixed and all and the school exams and BLAH ok ok so i'm back! how was everyone? hehehe ok to the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

His phone did as well and he did the same.

[Danny]- Hey I'm on my way over... we got to talk...

I looked at Eric and he looked back at me with a terrified expression and showed me his phone.

[Honey]- I'm on my way home! Coming home early! Love you XOXO miss you bunches!

We looked at each other in horror and jumped out of bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I threw some stuff in the closet and Eric cleaned most of the house. We both jumped as there was a knock at the door. We looked at each signalling who was going to open the door.

He ended up opening the door and my mother jumped on him wrapping his arms around him tightly. I felt myself tear up and quickly straightened up when Danny walked in while in tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your'e cheating on me. aren't you?" Danny said bursting into tears. I felt myself tense up and I looked at Eric who started to get worried and my mother who got off him and stared at me confused.

I wanted to hug him but I knew he would push me off.

"N-no I-" I couldn't finish my sentence before his phone was in my face on messages.

[Voice message]

I hesitated but pressed play.

[Play]- "My prince?" "Yes daddy?" "I have one more gift for you.""OOOOO What is it?""Who's daddy's princess?""Thank you daddy!"

There was one more but I didn't press it. So instead he pressed it for me.

[Play]- "I love you so much baby.. You mean everything to me and I can't wait till I get to call you mine."

It was Eric's voice... Everyone stood there frozen. Mom started to tear up. We all knew who it was... Danny even realized it.

I tried to think of how he heard that until I remembered my phone was on the bed.

I must have accidentally voice dialed him...

"Y-you..." Mom started but ran out with Eric following behind her slowly.

"Do you have anything to say?!" He said looking at me.

"I-i" No words came out. He slapped me and ran out. I gripped my cheek and pain and was tearing up from the fact they all knew...

I'm so STUPID! I KNEW IT WAS WRONG WHY WOULD I DO THAT?

I leaned against the wall and sunk to the floor crying and soon Eric came in and sat next to me and pulled me into his arms. I cried in his chest.

"I'm sorry.... I-I'm so sorry Eric." I said still crying.

"It's ok... It's not your fault." He said.

"Yes it is!" I yelled. I felt him stroke my head comforting me as I cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later

Mom came in while we where in the kitchen eating sandwiches quietly.

I looked at Eric and he looked down. All the sudden mom came down stairs with bags packed at the door waiting with a cab outside.

Eric ran to her.

"You're leaving???" He questioned panicy and upset. I walked in and she glared at me.

"No. I'm Not leaving. He is." She said and pointed straight at me.

"What?!" Me and Eric said at the same time surprised.

"Get out of my house. And away from Eric now." She said. All I could do was stand there as silent tears rolled down my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED BUT THANK YOU FOR 11.1K VIEWS LIKE OMG IT'S AMAZING THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT AND AHH! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER.

-Alice