Chapter 17

I opened my eyes I heard the slow heart rate going on the machine and felt myself loose breath.

"Are you alright?" A nurse said placing something down next to me.

I started gasping. I heard her gasp and call for the doctors. I felt myself in so much pain and I felt weak searching for air.

Come on...

Come on....

Come on...

I couldn't think straight.

Eric... help me please...

I saw doctors come in one by one and one had a defibrillator.

Eric please SAVE ME!!

I Gasped for air and before I knew it I felt myself drift and before I knew it I heart the machine ding a long clear ding and I felt my self drift into an endless sleep.

The End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late April fools!

I'm sorry I had too you guys! But take in mind that's NOT NOT NOT the real ending Sammie is not actually dead YET. But did I scare you?

I'm sorry XD here's the REAL chapter (Please don't hate me. -Alice)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Olivia's (mom) POV)

"Eric please...." I begged him. It was 3 hours later and he was locked in his room.

"No." He said still upset with me.

"What do I have to do to make things better?" I asked again through the outside of the bedroom door. He opened it and looked at me. I could tell he was crying.

"Bring Sam back, Let him live here." He said.

"He will be fine! He's going to live with his sister! He doesn't know her... But he will soon! I paid for the Cab so he didn't. Plus if I bring him back he will take you from me.." I said in hopes he'd see everything was ok. But his eyes started to get tears in his eyes.

"You had 2 kids?" He said trying to cover the damage in his voice.

Oh shit...

"One night stand. The dad took her in and I kept in contact she said it was fine shes 22. She's fine it's her own place." I said.

"Sammie's dad?" He asked again.

Hes trying to change the subject but at least we aren't fighting.

"No Emily is the child of a man named Cameron. Sam's dad is names Chris."

"What happened to them?" He asked. I felt myself grow a little sad.

"Cameron didn't want me and I didn't want the child. Chris died in a car accident." I said looking at the floor now. I felt him hug me and I smiled a little.