CHAPTER 7

THE NEXT DAY...

Have I mentioned my only 2 friends from high school? Madison, and Lynn

Lynn the All pink-loving Sweet Hyper Excited Girl who's 16.

And Madison, 17 years old, the rocker type likes Green day, The Killers, Nirvana and has all posters on her wall, Looks like the scary type but is Laid back and chill. Was dating James But broke up because he didn't like her secret. Lynn did of course.

------------------recap------------------

"This isn't me." I thought to myself again I then put on my book bag and rushed outside to Madison's car. I got in and drove to school with my two friends, Madison, and Lynn.
"Hey what happened to your dress?" Madison asked.
¨I'll do it on the last day of school next year because then we won't have to come back to this school," I said looking at Lynn and Madison. We drove to school and Parked it. We all got out and headed into the school it was a long day but a fun day.
After school, we had planned to meet up for ice cream but Madison had canceled her plans to go hang out with her boyfriend James and Lynn canceled due to an emergency at home.

------------------now-------------------

"SAMMIE!" Lynn yelled throwing her arms around me as she entered my house along with Madison behind her chewing on a piece of gum she had blowing bubbles.

"SO SO SO Where is heeeeee?" Lynn yelled in a whisper.

"Who?" I questioned her tilting my head looking at her.

"They guy you won't stop talking about of course!" Lynn giggled.

"Oh, she means Eric."

"Oh uh yeah he's in the shower," I told her. He really was except my mother was with him... Awkward.

"Tell us all about yesterday with your lover boy," Madison said smirking evilly.

I forgot I texted her about that yesterday...

------------Yesterday-------------------
A day ago- 4:00 PM:

[Madison-Mini]- Broke up with that pile of shit, Can't take a secret IT'S WHO I AM!

[Lynn-hon]- Private message me, please. I know you're mad and I'm here to help.

[Sammie-bear]- I see leaving me out of it. Hurtful, lol. Tell her Lynn!

[Lynn-hon]- Already did, She said Yes!

Yesterday at- 11:00 PM:

[Sammie-bear]- HELP GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE, A good mistake... BUT A BIG MISTAKE!

[Lynn-hon]- Sammie, Breath!

[Madison-Mini]- Breathing is not in her vocabulary...

[Sammie-bear]- Come over tomorrow and I'll tell you...

[Madison-Mini]- Copy that.

[Lynn-hon]- Already planned!

[Lynn-hon]- So any little details of this mistake?

[Sammie-bear]- Well there's a guy...

[Madison-Mini]- Oooo a guy?

[Lynn-hon]- AH SAMMIE! A GUY?!

[Sammie-bear]- Yes a guy, We did things yesterday but different things, It's a lot to type so I'll tell you tomorrow.

[Madison-Mini]- Alright.

[Lynn-hon]- Ok!

------------------Now------------------

Okay, so long story buuuuut... here it is, "I said sitting on the couch in a whisper as Lynn and Madison joined me.

--------Last night with Eric----------

I woke up in my bed wearing my favorite pink ruffled dress my mom bought me when she found out I was a trans. I think I dozed off a little It was only 4 and mom would be home in an hour so that means we had only been playing 3 hours. So I got 2 hours of sleep

I sat up tiredly and looked around my room. Eric sitting down still in the makeup I put on him. I froze up when I saw the words on his head.

"Did I do that?" I thought. It fit him.

I got up and looked him in the face not realizing he was awake fully, I wasn't thinking. I ran my hand over the words on his head in what was written in eyeliner.

"Daddy?" I said quietly wondering why I put it on there.

"Yes my Feminine Prince?" He said smiling and I looked straight in his face and before I knew it my face was red and I couldn't help but smile.

"Prince? Don't you mean Princess?" I smiled at him. I giggled Looking at him curious still a smile plastered over my face.

"You're my feminine prince." Eric Giggled pulling me into an embrace. His breath softly blew against my ear as his arms held me tight to his body. I felt safe, warm.

"H-how does that work?" My face red.

"You want to be a girl right?" Eric asked.

"Yes.." I replied as he let the sweet embrace go so now I was sitting in his lap.

"That's the feminine bit. And you're a prince while I'm a king. I'm older I take care of you." Eric said Smiling.

"What if I want to be a king?" I replied smiling back evilly.

"You're my prince though. That's a good role." He said and kissed me before I could say another word. Then we heard my mom pull into the driveway and we quickly got up and cleaned quickly and greeted her downstairs.

---Now with Lynn and Madison----

SNEAKY SNEAKY!" Lynn yelled laughing falling into Madison's lap and she played with Lynn's hair.

"Niiiiiiiiice." Have you guys done the nasty yet?"

"N-NO!" I yelled a little loud as Lynn laughed harder.

"Are you going to End up like us?" Madison asked her facial expression serious now.

"L-like you and Lynn? I don't think Eric would be fine with Mdlg." I replied turning red.

"Aww... hon no no You guys would be Ddlb," Lynn replied wiping the tears from her eyes from laughing hard.

"Oh, I said knowing what it was."

"My baby girl is precious to me." Lynn giggled touching Madison's cheeks as she turned red.

Would this be a new start for me? For Eric?

For mom?.....

Oh god... mom...

-------------------
OMG YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH

1.2K READS?!! I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THAT MUCH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU GUYS LIKE IT <3

THIS IS 1000 WORDS BECAUSE I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE FLASHBACKS XD

AND ALSO I'M SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES I'VE MADE IN THE BOOK I WILL GO THROUGH AND KINDA FIX THEM... SO IF YOU GET UPDATES ON PREVIOUS STORIES IT WAS BECAUSE OF EDITING NOTHING REALLY KNEW.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL!

If you all have any suggestions or anything pm me or comment I always read them all <3

-Alice