chapter 11

Mom was still gone and I was back to school a while ago I met someone thought and I haven't told Eric.

[Sammie-bear]- Hey guys wanna grab some food later?

[Lynn-hon]- Sorry Sammie I have plans....

[Madison-Mini ]- Can't love. I'm grounded.

[Danny Young]- I can if you don't mind.

[Sammie-bear]- That would be great!

[Lynn-hon]-OOOOO we have to give you a nickname!

[Madison-Mini]-I have the perfect one.

Madison changed Danny's name to Danny-doggy

[Lynn-hon]-OOOO cute!

[Danny-doggy] Perfect lol

[Sammie-bear]- pick you up at 6?

1 new private message from Danny Young

[Danny]- It's a date <3

My heart flustered. Are you serious a date?! I mean It's ok. He's my age, Eric still isn't talking to me. For some reason..

5:30pm

I rushed to put my coat on and opened my bedroom door as I saw Eric with his fist in the air like he was about to knock on the door. We stared at each other in shock.

"Please move I have to leave." I said avoiding any and all eye contact.

"Sam please give me one second." He said his voice deep.

I pushed him away a little to get out the door. "I have to go!" I said.

"Go where?" Eric asked following behind me.

"To pick up a friend." I said rushing down the stairs.

"A friend?" He asked His voice getting a little worried.

"Ok a date does that help i'm going out to eat with my friend Danny ok?" I stopped at the front door. I turned around and looked at him for a second and looked in his sad eyes as I see a neatly wrapped present and a bag. I looked at him and started to get teary eyed. I couldn't stand it I rushed out the door and into Eric old car he had given me when I had first arrived. I drove fast to Danny's house. This night could not get anymore worse...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE ON UPDATING I'VE BEEN PACKED FULL OF SCHOOL WORK AND IT JUST A MESS BLAH! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AND SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I'M REALLY TIRED AND NEED SLEEP! LOVE YOU ALL! ANY IDEAS OR COMMENTS I READ ALL AND TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDERATION.

ALSO GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE 45 FOLLOWERS AND THE 3.9K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

And guys I have to know... What do you think of Danny?

-Alice