Chapter 18

(Eric's POV)

I didn't know what was happening. I just knew I had to get to Sammie he's all I could think about..

Sammie

Sammie

Sammie

I raced down the highway. It felt as if I was driving forever, For hours upon hours on end non stop.. But i'd drive as long as I'd have too for Sammie. I didn't stop except once for gas but it was quick.

Once I reached the hospital my heart dropped. I saw Sammie not even 10 hours ago. He was fine, healthy... But now i'll see him in a hospital bed, unconscious.

I walked inside the doors and looked at the secretary.

"Hello sir my name is Mrs. Reynolds How may I assist you today?" She asked me I walked up and stopped for a minute.

"Hi. I'm Olivia Martin's Boyfriend. O-Olivia couldn't make it she... got sick." I lied. She looked at me, She knew I was lying. I started sweating.

"I'm here to see Sam Martins." I said trying to fake being okay.

"Room B12 On the second floor." She said. I smiled and saw her smile back to me and she started to type on her computer again. I started walking I didn't realize but when I was out of her site I was running towards the elevator. After it opened I got in and pressed the second floor quickly. My heart was racing but then I stopped smiling.

I'm in a hospital to see Sammie... In a coma...

I walked quickly still to room B12 the door was closed. I couldn't move. I froze up again. He was behind this door. This one little door shows my love sleeping a long sleep dreaming a long dream, and for how long? 6-7 hours? I placed my hand on the door knob and breathed in.

"Here I go." I said quietly to myself. I opened the door and right then in there I was left on my knees on the floor I felt pain in my chest like my heart shattered into a million pieces.

I saw Sammie hooked up to the wires and cords, hooked to the machine making sure everything was ok. I couldn't help it.

I got up as a nurse needed in the room. I moved out of the way and she looked at me and I saw she felt pity and heartbreak from the look on her face.

I walked over and sat in the chair next to Sammie.

"It's hard seeing your children like this..." The nurse lady said.

"Oh he's not my-" I started to say before she uninterrupted but I don't think she heard me say anything on the count I was really quiet.

"My son has been in a coma for a year. In this exact hospital and it pains me to even walk by his room." She said getting upset.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said.

"It's fine ya know? He will wake up I know he will. I believe." She smiled at me slightly. "How old is he?"

"Sammie? He's 18." I said.

"Oh my you must have been young." She laughed a little trying to change topics.

"He's not my son." I said looking at him. I touched his hand gently wanting to hold it. I knew the nurse was shocked she didn't say anything except 'oh.' I saw the Tiara and my heart broke again.

"Do you have super glue?" I asked her. She just stared at me for a second like she was trying to process in her mind what super glue was.

"Oh yes yes! Be back real quick!" She said but I stopped her before she left.

"Also can I stay the night until he wakes up?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled and talked a little quietly.

"Of course but if you'd like you can stay at my place for free and I live close you can visit him every day if you'd like." She said. I smiled and she left the room and I looked over at Sammie and whispered, "I'll be right here when you wake up Sammie. Even if I have to come every day for a week, a month, a year, hell years. I'll be right here every day until you wake up."

I kissed him on the hand and held the tiara waiting for the nurse to come back so I can fix it so it will be ready when my prince wakes up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my Lovely's. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter sorry it was short.
I have. Bad news.
So due to huge tests from school I will not be able to write for a week or two.I will have to study and all and its crazy. I might be able to get 1 chapter in for that time frame but that may be all. I'm sorry for delaying my story.
But I love you all! Thank you for being so awesome. And I will see you in a few weeks. <3

-Alice