Chapter 19

(Eliza's house in media)

-----------------------RECAP-----------------------

"Do you have super glue?" I asked her. She just stared at me for a second like she was trying to process in her mind what super glue was.

"Oh yes yes! Be back real quick!" She said but I stopped her before she left.

"Also can I stay the night until he wakes up?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled and talked a little quietly.

"Of course but if you'd like you can stay at my place for free and I live close you can visit him every day if you'd like." She said. I smiled and she left the room and I looked over at Sammie and whispered, "I'll be right here when you wake up Sammie. Even if I have to come every day for a week, a month, a year, hell years. I'll be right here every day until you wake up."

I kissed him on the hand and held the tiara waiting for the nurse to come back so I can fix it so it will be ready when my prince wakes up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After she brought it in and I fixed it I placed it on his nightstand carefully.

I stayed there until the nurse came and got me. "I never got your name." I said as she was digging through her purse possibly looking for her keys.

"My names Eliza." She smiled getting out her keys to her car. "And you?"

"My name's Eric." I smiled at her. She smiled back and closed the door behind me once we walked out of Sammie's room.

"He'll be ok." She said knowing I was worried. We walked out to her car and my jaw dropped.

"You have a Lykan Hyper-sport?!" I was amazed. I mean I'm rich but that much for a car wow.

"Oh yeah It's My favorite car! My brother has a collection. He runs this hospital."She said.

"How much was it?" I asked carefully touching the side of it.

"3.4 million." She answered getting in the car.

"Wow." That's all I could say. I got in with her and awed at it. She giggled and we raced down the road to pull into a beautiful giant house.

"My brother lives with me and he's home so you'll meet him. His name is Larry." She said pulling into the garage. It looked small on the outside but was huge on the inside and I awed even move at the cars inside. There was 6.

The Lykan Hyper-sport That runs for millions of dollars.

A McLaren P1 that's runs for $1.6 million.

A Aston Martin Valkyrie that's $3.2 million.

A Pininfarina Sergio that $2 million.

A Rolls-Royce Sweptail that's $13 million.

And the prettiest one of all that isn't much was a Jaguar E-Type which is 45 thousand.

I'm a car geek but don't collect.

Eliza walked threw a door entering a beautiful big kitchen and led me into the living room where her brother was on the couch sipping tea watching television.

"Larry Guests." She said. He turned to look at me and then got up and set the tea down and walked over and shook my hand and introduced himself.

"Hello, My names Larry. What are your intentions with my little sister?" He said. I turned red and shook my head.

"Oh no no no you see-" I started before Eliza interrupted me while laughing.

"NO! We aren't dating! His Son is in the hospital! He has no where to go so I invited him to stay here until he wakes up!" She giggled in between each sentence and Larry laughed.

I Looked confused. I told her Sammie and I where dating right?

After all the introducing she showed me to a guest room upstairs and told me it's where i'll be staying and they had her bothers clothes in the dresser that i could wear because he didn't wear most of them.

"Thank you." I said before she left.

"You're welcome." She smiled and then looked at me and closed the door before she whispered.

"My brother is... Homophobic. So I told him Sam is your son." She said. I nodded as I understood and she kissed my cheek and left.

I laid in bed and fell asleep thinking of Sammie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYSSSSSS ENGLISH TEST AND GOVERNMENT IS OVERRRRRR AHHHHHHHH I think i did well hopefully! And I just logged on XD 143 notifications XD omg Thank you guys so much for the support :P love you all!

Also I'm free next week from Exams thank goodness! So next week i'll definitly get in a chapter <3

-Alice