Monday- camp day one!

MONDAY (Camp day 1)

OMG!!! Camp has just started and everything so far has been a HORRIBLE MESS!

I am so mad I could just SCREAM!!! What could possibly go worse than this?!

Okay, so now I need to 1. take a chill pill. 2. CALM DOWN!!!

I mean, there's also good news, right? Maybe I should just start from the VERY, VERY VERY beginning! The bus left at 7am when I was still half asleep! -___-

I had set my alarm to 6am but (as always) my alarm rang and I was still sleeping like a log and turned it off without even noticing (as usual)

You see, I sleep like a LOG! No, seriously, I do. There is NO way to wake me up when I'm sleeping!

Back to the story, AARRGHH WHO CARES ABOUT THE DETAILS LETS GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!!!

When we finally arrived at camp Kunowara (yes, I know, weird name) it was already 9am. (I think I have bus lag, if it is even possible)

And yet, there was one thing everyone was dreading for was the.....

CABIN ARRANGEMENTS!!!

I mean, what could be worse than stuck with your WORST enemy in your life?!

And unfortunately, I crossed my fingers, wishing for it to not happen while repeating it in my head....

Please let me be in the same cabin as Zoe and Casey, and not with anyone else!

I must of thought that over 1000 times! 😢 Geez, I seriously need a REALITY CHECCKKK!!!

Anways, I was so scared when Miss Tentra started to read out the cabin list.....

"Jamie, Blaise, Henry, Riley and Brock, you are in cabin one"

"Caitlin, Abby, Ashlee, Jasmine and Mel, you are in cabin two"

"George, Lucas, Ben, Gerald and Tim, you are in cabin three"

(By that time I was sweating so bad I had to wipe my clammy palms on my pants 10000000 times!)

Miss Tentra continued reading the never ending list of names....

"Laura, Paige, Clove, Sarah and Alicia, you are in cabin four"

"Crystal, Casey, Ally, Zoe-"

OH. MY. GOSH. I. COULD. NOT. BELIEVE. MY. EARS. Afraid, I dug my sharp nails into my CLAMMY palms.

As Miss Tentra said the last name, it took like a hundred years for the name to come out of her mouth.

"Crystal, Casey, Ally, Zoe and------------Jenny"

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! HOW CAN I SURVIVE 5 DAYS OF FULL TIME HUMILIATION??!! I am so mad I could SCREEAMM!!! 😱😫😱 (I officially have heart-attack-phobia)

I mean, I'm glad Casey and Zoe are with me, but having Crystal and Ally here-.... (I think I just fainted!😵)

But on the other side, Casey and Zoe are with me! 😊

I waited impatiently for Miss Tentra to call out the loooooong never-ending list of names, and finally she had finished. I rushed to Casey and Zoe.