Saturday (Crystal's birthday party)

Wow! We're up to Saturday already? Here we go~~

SATURDAY

OMG!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EMBARRASED IN MY LIFE!!!!! ITS A LONG STORY..... BUT I FEEL LIKE I JUST SWALLOWED A HAIRY, YUCKY CENTIPEDE COVERED IN DIRT!

WHY IS MY LIFE SO RUINED???????!!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱

The bad thing about my life is if a good thing happens, a bad thing will happen next. I just wish it was the other way around *sigh*😪😪. For example: today. Yesterday I had this friendly conversation with someone, and was about to make friends with her, and today, EVERYTHING HAS GONE SOOOO WRONG!!!!

So it went like this:

I arrived to Crystals house for her party, and her house looked like a palace! That girl can really decorate her house! All the hedges were neatly trimmed IN ANIMAL SHAPES and everything was clean and shiny. A bit too shiny for my liking.

Anyway, to get to the point, in the middle of her party, I was at the food table Crystal's sidekicks, Wendy, Paige and unfortunately ALLY went there. Crystal was wearing a stupid long sparkly pink dress, shiny high heels and her hair was straightened and braided up.

As much as I don't want to admit it, but she looked STUNNING. (But hey, I'm not jealous...)

Crystal smirked to me: "don't you have any friends, Jen Jen?" By that time my face was heating up. I was so angry that Crystal had the nerve just to bust in my life like that.

And the nickname irritated me. Jen Jen? Seriously? Crystal is so good at making nicknames (not!)

Anyways I was really embarrassed so I growled back without thinking "WELL THATS BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY ONLY FRIEND!!!" Okay, I knew I was a bit too harsh but I just wanted to express my feelings. I immediently regretted it and lifted my head to see a fuming Crystal. Smoke was coming out of her nostrils like a dragon, her face was red as a tomato and hair stuck up like a wild boar.

Geez, that girl needs some anger control lessons.

Well Crystal shouted at me "WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!" I tried to look tough but believe me, I looked like I was a defenceless little mouse and Crystal was the fuming cat. Some kids gathered around us. I was so embarrassed at that point. It was public humiliation!😢😢😢😢😢😣😣😣

"I said- you took my friend away from me!" I tried to sound tough. Kids started whispering and Crystal's sidekicks tried to calm Crystal down by cooing her like a spoiled cat.

They were like: "Crystal! Please calm down!" "Crystal, you should stop!" "Crystal! Please, let's go!" They dragged her away from me. "NO ONE SPEAKS TO ME LIKE THAT!!!" She spat at me. GEEZ. SHE REALLY NEEDS SOME ANGER CONTROL LESSONS!

That girl is not only spoilt, she's got some attitude. Sometimes I don't even know why everyone worships her as if she's a queen.

Anyway, by that point, a lot of people surrounded us to see what was going on. Believe me, I was really embarrased. I was just going to give up when two girls pushed in. And one girl, to my surprise was the girl I saw yesterday at the shopping centre.

Zoe Mason‼️‼️

The other girl was an average looking girl with light brown hair tied up into a ponytail, and wearing a hoodie that said I ❤️ NYC and jeans.

They came up to Crystal and Zoe was like:

Hey! Don't be mean to people! It's not nice!

And the other girl was like: Yeah! Don't be so rude!

I thought, wow, those people knew how to speak up.

Crystal was now REALLY ANGRY. I bet that she haven't experienced things like public humiliation before. She opened her mouth to say something, but probably she didn't have any more humiliating things to say, so instead she shot us an angry look and walked away.

Geez, what kind of attitude does she have?!

Anyway, I just stood there, embarrased. Zoe and the other girl helped me up.

"Are you ok?" Zoe asked

I nodded.

"Crystal is so mean and nasty! How can she just bully people like that!" the other girl told me.

We talked about how mean Crystal was. I seriously thought that everyone WORSHIPED her. Well not anymore, there are some haters as well😒😒😒.

The brown haired girl told me that she was called Casey Slater.

Even though I suffered PUBLIC HUMILIATION today but I'm really glad that Zoe and Casey saved me! I might become friends with them! Who knows~with the random life of mine anything can happen!

But today I learnt a very important thing:

CRYSTAL IS NOTHING BUT A SELFISH, SPOILED, ARROGANT BRAT WHO NEVER CARES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS!!! Now I don't even want to be friends with her anymore!

I really hope I can become friends with Zoe and Casey. Who knows, perhaps after all today wasn't so bad after all. But then again, I'm dreading for Monday- probably when I get to school everyone will tease me!

______________________________________________________________________________

The war between Jenny and Crystal has officially started! Who will win? Will Crystal be able to keep Jenny down or can Jenny beat Crystal with possibly some new friends! Find out!

****************

Thanks for reading my book! 😉😉😉😄 I'm going to try to update it more often from now on. Any suggestions for the book? I'm a bit out of ideas!