Thursday

📅THURSDAY📅

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!! TODAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY FUN, BUT CRYSTAL RUINED IT AND HUMILIATED ZOE, CASEY AND ME PUBLICLY!

That girl is just CRUEL!!!😡 I mean, how does she have the nerve to humiliate someone like that?! She doesn't have a evil heart, she has no heart at all!

AARRGGGHH!!! (That was me screaming!!)

So this is what happened:

I met Zoe&Casey at the front gate after school today. My stomach was doing 360 degree backflips! I still cannot believe that someone had asked me to hang out with them! 😊😊

I mean, I'm just an AVERAGE girl that doesn't have any friends (which makes me a loner!😨)

Zoe and Casey came a while later.

"HEY JENNY!!"-Zoe

"Hey!"-me

"Where do you you guys wanna go?"-Casey

"The shops?"-Zoe

"NO!!"-casey&me

"Why not? I wanna go to the Dance Hut!" -Zoe

I had no idea what the dance hut is, so I asked them. Zoe said that it was this place in the shopping centre where you could get food, play computer games, and do funky dances.

And I was like: !!!!!!😱😱 I CANNOT DANCE!!!!

But Casey was like: PLEAASEE!!! It will be fun! Plus, you can do other stuff too, not only dancing!

Then they begged me with puppy dog eyes. It was hard to say no.

"Ok... but warning you: I'm very bad at dancing!" I told them.

"YYYYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYYAAAYY!!" And they dragged me away.

Seriously, sometimes Zoe and Casey can go a bit KA-RAY-ZEE, but still really good friends who cares about you. Unlike Ally!

So in the end I got dragged to go to the dance hut with them!

We walked to the dance hut (which is near the shopping centre) while Zoe and Casey talked about how fun it was.

They were like: "last time I got chosen to be the lucky dance duck! It was AWWEE-SSSO-MEEEE!!!"

I was gonna ask them what the lucky dance duck was, but then I got interrupted by Casey!

"We're here!"

It turns out the dance hut is a cool looking house sized building with a big banner at the top that read: THE DANCE HUT in colourful letters. We went inside and it was like a big cafe on one side (with people eating pizza&chips) and on the other side was some arcade game machines! Then in the front there was a big stage and a disco ball on top! Loud music was blasting loudly and some people were DAN-CING!!

"OHH YEH, LETS GET SOME FOOD!!!" Zoe cheered. She danced to get some food.

Ok, yes, Zoe and Casey can be REALLY weird sometimes.....

But anyway, we got our food and sat down on a table and started eating chips and talking.

Suddenly, the music changed and the the lights dimmed.

"OMG!!! HE'S GONNA CHOOSE THE LUCKY DANCE DUCK!!!" Casey and Zoe squealed.

The whole place went silent then a man went on stage.

"HEY PEOPLE!!! ARE YOU READY??!! IM GONNA CHOOSE THE LUCKY DANCE DUCKS!!!" The man shouted.

Zoe and Casey crossed their fingers and listened carefully as the man picked a table name out of a hat.

"And the lucky dance ducks are table number 6!"

I turned my head slowly, and in my horror, I was sitting at table number six!

WHHYYY!!!???!!!😱😱😱

Zoe and Casey cheered. They were like: YAYAYAYYA OMG!!! YAYAAY!!! (While I just stood there)

"COME ON!! UP YOU COME!! SHOW US SOME OF YOUR DANCE MOVES!!" The man shouted.

"Come on Jenny! This will be AWEESOOMME!!" -Casey. Before I could protest, they dragged me onto the stage.

WHHYYY MEEEE???!!!!!! I hate dancing!😫😫😫

After I got dragged on stage and music changed to rock music! Casey and Zoe started doing funky moves👯 and the audience clapped a beat while I just stood there.

Oh boy, that part was really embarrassing!

Zoe elbowed me. "Come on Jenny! Let's dance! The audience seemed to be staring right at me! So I started to dance (to blend in.) I copied Zoe and Casey's moves and soon.... I was DAN-CINGGGG!

And strangely, I enjoyed it!😀

Then the music changed into chicken noises. Zoe and Casey started doing chicken moves! And I joined in, so soon we looked like 3 chickens!

The audience clapped and cheered and I turned around too see their faces and guess who's face I saw?:

CRYSTAL!!!😱😱

She was standing with her sidekicks, laughing hysterically, pointing at us and the worst thing was: she had her phone in her hand. You know what that means?

SHE WAS TAKING A VIDEO OF US!!!😱📱📱

I JUST HATE THAT GIRL! CALLING PEOPLE NAMES IS ENOUGH, BUT HOW CAN SHE JUST TAKE A VIDEO OF US AND HUMILIATE US WITH IT!!???😡😡

ARGHH I SERIOUSLY NEED TO SCREAM!!!

AAAGGHHH!!!! (that was me screaming!)

Anyway, I elbowed Zoe and Casey.

"Guys! Stop! Crystal's here!" They stopped and looked at me.

"CRYSTAL??!!" I nodded and pulled them offstage. I passed the host man and said to him: "sorry mr host, but my friends and I seriously need to go! We just remembered that we... Uh... Have a very...im...important meeting to attend!" (Yes I know, I'm a terrible liar)

"Hey wait! Don't forget your free pizza!" The man called but I dragged Zoe and Casey away. And Casey was like:

"NOOOOO!!!! MY PIZZZAAAA🍕!!!!😱😱"

Ok, that was kind of strange, but this was an EMERGENCY. I dragged them to the exit, where (unfortunately) Crystal and her sidekicks were.

"OMG!!! You guys were hilarious!" Crystal snickered.

"Thanks, I know, we were great!" Zoe played along while shooting Crystal an angry look.

"Crystal, you better get rid of that video now!" I demanded. Zoe and Casey covered their mouths.

"YOU TOOK A VIDEO OF US!!??" -Casey

Crystal shrugged as if it was no big deal and put on another layer of lip gloss.

AARGGHH, I HATE IT WHEN SHE PUTS ON LIP GLOSS!! SHE IS OVERGIRLY!!

I was shocked by what Crystal said next: "and I'm gonna put it on YouTube!"

%#?!$&@^*¥€?!!

HOW CAN SHE JUST DO THAT??!! I'm not sure if she really means it, or just joking but I better watch out!

So here I am, in front of my laptop, checking YouTube every two minutes while writing this all down!😨