Wednesday

WEDNESDAY

Today the boys are starting to ask the girls out to the disco. I know there's still four weeks until the disco, but boys have an mind of their own. Probably they want to ask early to make sure the other guys don't take the girls over before them.

Mark Saltman and George Leffrey have already asked Crystal, but of course, she rejected. It's obvious she's waiting for Corey to ask her.

But what's REALLY annoying is when Crystal gets near Corey, she starts twirling her hair and flirting with him.

Whenever she flirts with Corey, it is SO annoying that I just want to punch her in the head! 👊😡

So now some girls are jealous of Crystal because they think that Corey likes her. But if you examine closely, Corey looks like he's not very interested in her. When Crystals compliments him, Corey's just like: "hehehehehehe, thanks,"

So good luck Crystal!!!!!😝😝😝😛😛😛

Corey hasn't asked anyone, he's probably taking his time carefully. He's like the boy version of Crystal. So basically if he asked any girl, they'll say yes.

And me?

No boy in a million years would ever ask me!

Another thing that the all the year 8 girls are talking about is Crystal's birthday. They're like:

"OMG, Crystals birthday party is gonna be awesome!"

"Ya, I know right!"

"Did you see the dress that Crystal's wearing? It so pretty! It looks perfect on her!"

Aha! I kind of think I know why no one wants to be friends with me. I'm not THAT girly, I'm just an average student, trying to survive year 8.

If you think carefully., all the popular girls are girly. REALLY GIRLY. Especially Crystal. She wears designer clothes and shoes and dangly earrings and ugh, ITS A BIT OVER THE TOP. I'm still thinking what to get for birthday party. Probably some clothes or something. But I'm kind of scared that if I buy the wrong thing she wouldn't give me another chance.

Anyway, that adds on to my checklist:

📝1. Survive school disco◻️

📝2. Make some friends◻️

📝3. Find a (good) birthday present for Crystal◻️

A FEW HOURS LATER

I walked back home, and guess who was waiting there for me.

Mum. And Nicky, with her sneaky face😜😁

Mum said that she had an important meeting tonight so she had to leave now. Dad was still at work, Justin had soccer training and Tom was at his friends house. (as usual)

So I was the only one left. And had to look after Nicky. (As usual) grrrrrrrrrrr😭😪

Mum hurriedly got in the car and rolled down the window.

"You," she pointed at Nicky. "Behave." Nicky poked out her tongue.

(Sorry people that I said Nicky was four, she's actually supposed to be 6 years old.)

Once mum left, Nicky grabbed my arm and asked me if she could play in my room. I told her to play in her own toy room. Look, Nicky doesn't have one toy room, she has like FIVE toy rooms.

One of them is her bedroom, which is like the land of toys. THERE ARE TOYS SCATTERED EVERYWHERE that you can't even walk to Nicky's bed without tripping over a toy. That's how stuffed with toys there is.