Saturday

Saturday

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! 😂😂😂😂

Mum woke me up 7:30! Why so early? Let's face it: I am NOT a morning person! If if it wasn't for mum waking me up this early, I would be in bed till 12:00!

Repeat: I am NOT a morning person.

But in the end, I dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs to find Justin, Tom and Nicky there eating breakfast.

It was shapeless pancakes. Dads shapeless pancakes!

UGGHHH WWHHY??!!

Anyway, mum told me that we were going to Aunt Meria's house. Aunt Meria is mums sister.

(Mum has 3 sisters and dad has 2)

Aunt 1. Aunt Dercy- she hates kids. Literally. She would kick them if she could. The meanest aunt.

Aunt 2. Aunt Hypocotatyl- yes, weird name, she changed her name! A bit crazy and hyperactive, but gives you lots of presents!

Aunt 3. Aunt Meria- nice aunt, and into kung fu -___-

Aunt 4. Aunt Colline- average aunt who spends 24/7 playing chess with her friend

Aunt 5. Aunt Julianne- probably the best aunt, but has 2 super annoying twin kids who annoy the guts out of me along with Nicky.

Anyway,aunt Meria's house is pretty boring an dull, so the best bit of going to her place is her labrador, Checkers. He is a HYPERENERGETIC, CRAZY, RAMBUNCTIOUS DOG.

The last time Aunt Meria took Checkers over to our house for thanksgiving, he TOTALLY flunked the house upside down. He even managed to get mums underwear and run around in the yard with it!

Dad says he's never gonna Checkers in our house again, but mums a different story. Mum loves Checkers so much that whenever she sees him she can't leave the dog.

Anyway, moving on with what happened, mum said that Aunt Meria had to ask us something very important and she told mum to bring the whole family. So we all squashed into mums TINY Mazda.

And justin, tom and Nicky annoyed me the whole way.

Tom: I'm squished! I can't move! This car is TINY!!

Justin: deal with it! At least your not sitting on the bumpy part!

Nicky: haha! I got a child car seat! I've got lots of space! Haha! Haha (pokes her tongue)

Justin: I wish I traded places with you!

*they all start talking at the same time*

Me: grrrrr *facepalm*

15 minutes later

Tom: ARE WE THERE YET??!

Justin: this drive is taking forever!

Dad: 4 more mins and be quiet

Nicky: WHAAGABAGUIHGUBJJLGBRWTLJGBRTWHGBBWIGLHTLHIBTWR HGUIWG LAA DI LAA DI DA IM NOT BEING QUIET!!!

Me: (cover my ears) grrrr *facepalm**

Finally, after what seemed like 100 years of torture, we arrived at Aunt Meria's house.

As I said, her house is pretty small and dull. But from inside the house, I could already hear Checkers barking! I could see the Checkers from the window and he was barking at us loudly. When I say loud, I mean REALLY loud.

Dad facepalmed and shook his head.

"That dog is such a troublemaker!" He said.

And mum was like: "how dare you Ryan! Checkers is such a lovely dog!"

You probably get what I mean with the "dad disliking Checkers and mum liking checkers" part.

Anyway, back to the story, we walked up the door and there was a sign which said: "🐾Beware of dog on duty🐾" That is just............I mean, checkers might be a REALLY bit troublemaker or something, but he doesn't bite, or does he?

AARRGGHHH I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT‼️😬

Justin rang the doorbell and the first thing I heard was SUPERLOUD barking! 😬

IT WAS CHECKERS!!!

Checkers barked SUPERloudly at the door. Then I heard footsteps.

"Checkers! Stop barking!" A voice (which was obviously Aunt Meria) called. Then she opened the door while calming down Checkers. Checkers just jumped up and down.

"Sit!" Aunt Meria instructed but Checkers didn't listen (obviously)

Aunt Meria: sorry about this! Come inside!

Mum: oh thanks!

We walked inside and Tom tried to avoid Checkers. Yes, he has dog-phobia. (If that's even a word😑). But instead, Checkers jumped on Tom.

Tom: ARGGGHHH!! HELPP MEE!!!

Yea, I couldn't help laughing. But instead, checkers just licked Tom.

"Don't worry, he doesn't bite." Aunt Meria said. And I caught dad doing his "I don't think so" look. WHY DOES DAD DISLIKE ANIMALS??!! GAHH!! (That was me screaming in frustration!😫!)

Anyways, we sat down on Aunt Meria's couch and she was like:

"Hey I need you guys to do something very important for me." We all stared at her, waiting for an answer.

Finally Aunt Meria opened her mouth and said: Since I'm going away on a 2 week holiday can you guys please look after Checkers for me?"

(Yes, I'm pretty sure that dad fainted)

Reactions:

Dad: 😱😱😱😱😱

Mum: 😄

Justin: 😃

Tom: 😕😑 (dog phobia)

Nicky: 😛😛😛😊😊😊

Me:😊

I tried to keep calm, but in the inside I was so excited that I started to do the funky chicken dance Zoe, Casey and I did at the dance hut!

WHEEEEEEE!!!!

Mum was just as about excited as me, and dad just stood there, not saying anything. And Nicky was like: OMG OMG OMG!!

So Aunt Meria gave us all a BORING lecture about how to look after checkers and stuff!

So how I ended up with a dog sitting next to me! YAY!!😂😂

I'm so exited that I can BARELY write anymore! In fact, I'm gonna see Checkers now!😃

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Author's note~

Sorry for not updating in such a long time! (I didn't feel like it.) I hope you enjoyed this chapter for a change!😊