Sunday

SUNDAY

First, let's get this straight: I am writing this and I'm locked up in a BATHROOM!!!

This is how it all happened:

I couldn't sleep properly thinking about yesterday. What if tommorow Crystal teases me at school? What if everyone hates me? I felt 100% hopeless. I wish I could just tell mum about this but I don't think that's the best idea. After all, you never know what happens with parents.

Just as I thought that this day couldn't get any worse, mum popped up and asked me to take Nicky to Lolly Land to play.

WHY WHY NOW⁉️😩😩😫😫😫

That one of the reasons why having a little sister is annoying. Believe me, there's a billion other reasons.

Lolly land is Nicky's fave place to go. Lolly land is just a huge indoor playground a jumping castle, ball pit and a big slide. And the shop staff are people who pretend to be fairies by wearing stupid sparkly fairy costumes and fairy wings with a magic wand.

And believe it or not, all the kids fall for it. It's the boringest place ever!

That's why I got buffed out when mum told me that I had to go. Sometimes I feel like my brothers are lucky because they don't need to look after Nicky! I begged mum to let Justin and Tom take Nicky there instead, but mum didn't want to hear it.

So I ended up taking Nicky to Lolly Land😡😡😤

Nicky wanted to see Lolly Fairy who visited Lolly Land every week. There is even a TV show about it. The Lolly Fairy changes every week. You see, not many people want to be the Lolly Fairy so the Lolly Fairy gets paid. (The lolly fairy is also fake!)

The day was ok until the lolly fairy came. Nicky played in the ball pit and the jumping castle.

Then the lolly fairy came. I couldn't believe who it was!

It was Alexandra! She moved schools a while ago. She was my best friend. Oh boy, I wasn't ready to face her. I haven't seen her in at least 4 months. She moved house to somewhere far away so why was she back here?

Whatever the reason was, I WAS NOT ready to face her. And plus, it was kind of embarrassing that I was here with Nicky and I was wearing an ugly shirt (I didn't bother to change from yesterday) that was baby blue and said

🍓I 💚 strawberries🍓

Anyway, Nicky was getting excited and rushed up to go to the lolly fairy (in other words, Alexandra!)

I tugged her shirt to make sure she didn't go anywhere.

"Nicky! Psst! Come with me!" I whispered. But of course she didn't listen.

"LET ME GO!! I WANNA SEE THE LOLLY FAIRY!!! I facepalmed.

I told her "Nicky! We can go later!! Come with me!" But of course, she didn't listen. By that time, Alexandra may/may not seen me. (Most likely yes😨)

I gave up telling her so I dragged her away to the bathroom, where we could hide.

"NOOO!!! LET GO OF ME!!! I WANNA SEE LOLLY FAIRY!!" She screamed. Everyone was staring at us like we were crazy.

But hey, don't blame me~blame Nicky! If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be here anyway! 😤😤

I dragged inside the toilet.

"NOOO LEMMME GOOOOO!!!"-Nicky

"Shhh! Please be quiet! Just this this time!"-me

"BUT I WANNA SEE THE LOLLY FAIRY!!!"-Nicky

"That's not the real lolly fairy! If you be quiet I promise to take you to see the real lolly fairy! -me (lying)

But of course it didn't work.....

Then Nicky started biting me REALLY HARD. I tried not scream in pain so I gritted my teeth. "Oww! Stop!" Nicky bit even harder. It was so painful that I had to let go of her. Then when she got the chance, Nicky went out of the bathroom and I heard a click.

WAAAAHH SHE LOCKED ME INNNNN‼️‼️‼️😱😱😱😱😱 (apparently

So here I am, stuck in a toilet, writing all of this stupid stuff. I have 0% chance of getting out. I might as well stay here until I become I die and become a skeleton!

5 hours later

Finally, I got saved out from this smelly toilet!

After the lolly fairy went, the janitor came to clean the place. (And the bathroom)

So when she opened the door I was relieved. I was saved!

The janitor asked why I was in here and I lied that I was going to the toilet when the door locked.

Hey, but that's partly true!

Anyway, after I got out of the bathroom I suddenly remembered: NICKY!!! I had no idea where she was. If I lost her, I would be in BIG trouble. BIG BIG BIG trouble. Even though I have a rivalry with her, she's still my sister. I felt a big lump in my throat. A thousand questions popped into my mind.

What if I couldn't find her?

What will mum and dad do?

I looked everywhere for her, in the cafe, in the ice cream shop but finally found her in the ball pit, peacefully playing.

"NICKY!!" I called. I was SO relieved! I rushed over and gave her a big hug.

"NEVER run off like that and NEVER lock in the toilet EVER again!" I told her.

Phewf, that was close! A little too close! I hope it never happens again! Thank goodness I found Nicky or I'll be suffering the punishment of my life right now!