Wednesday

WEDNESDAY

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED YESTERDAY???!!

Ok, so I was doing the book review (which is due tomorrow) when my computer beeped which meant that someone had sent me a message. So I checked it and guess what:

ZOE AND CASEY HAD SENT ME A MESSAGE!!!

At first I was so happy that I smiled like a fool. But then, my smile slowly turned into a frown when I realised that I hadn't given them my messages number! 😧

I was like (in my head): HOW IN THE WORLD DO THEY HAVE MY MESSAGES??!!!! ❓❔❓

So I asked. And I was shocked by their reply.

They said it was CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL!!! THAT GIRL IS JUST CRUEL!! SHE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG FAT BULLY WHO ALWAYS STICKS HER NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES BUISSNESS! I. AM. SICK. OF. HER. 😡 End of story!

I swear that my jaw dropped and touched the ground!

Crystal is not only a bully, she's also a stalker! I typed to ask Zoe& Casey how. But before I could send the message there was a beep and the screen showed that I received a message from Icy_Queen.

Curious, I clicked on it and Icy_Queen had sent me a message.

I read the message and realised that it was CRYSTAL!!! SHE HAD MESSAGED ME!!!

Seriously, I am so confused. How does she even know my messages number?

I NEED AN EXPLANATION NOW!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

LATER

Ok, since I've calmed down a bit (and my brain is cleared up a bit), I can explain what happened. I was a bit freaked out and confused this morning so......

Ok, so I went to school in the morning (well duh) and the first thing I did was to look for Zoe and Casey. I seriously need an explanation of how they got my messages!

It was still 12 minutes till class started, so I had plenty of time to look for them. I looked everywhere from my classroom to the cafeteria. I even checked the stinky toilet!💩💨

I didn't see Zoe and Casey in the toilet, but guess who I saw!

Yep, you guessed it!

Crystal and Ally!

GRRRR... why do they have to always show up in my life? Wherever I am, they are there! Are they stalkers or something??

Crystal and Ally were talking (or rather) gossiping and giggling while putting on make up. I tried to hear their little conversation by sneaking up behind the wall.

Ally: "it's strange that Corey haven't asked you out yet. I thought he probably would already

Crystal: yea, I know! But I'm pretty sure that he's gonna ask me sometime soon. (Applys mascara)

Suddenly my nose went twitchy and itchy. Uh oh. I was about to

ACCHHHHOOOOO!!!!!

Yes, that was me sneezing!

Did I have to do that? Why do bad things always happen to me?! My life is so ruined! Anyway, Crystal and Ally turned to see me.

"What are you doing here?" Crystal snickered.

"what are YOU doing here?" I shot back (emphasizing the you). Crystal just rolled her eyes. Since I couldn't find Zoe and Casey, I decided to toughen up and ask Crystal.

Me: how did you get my messages?

Crystal: (innocently) I have no idea what you're talking about (applies another layer of lip gloss)

GEEZ, I HATE THAT GIRL!!!

Me: don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about! How did you get my messages?!

Just as Crystal opened her mouth, there was a shout from outside the bathroom.

"Crystal! Ally! Let's get ready for class!" I turned to see Laura and Paige (Crystal's other sidekicks.) Without saying a word, Crystal pushed past me to join her friends- I mean sidekicks and shot me an angry look.

"See you Jen Jen!" And with that, Crystal catwalked out of the bathroom.

I just hate it when she calls me Jen Jen!

Anyway, the bell rang so I rushed to class. First period was French and mr Schvonne made us learn French vowels.

How can I concentrate on French when I have so much on my mind?!

Finally, for which seemed like FOREVER lunchtime came. I scanned the room for Zoe and Casey and found them at table 8.

"HEY JENNY!!!" Shouted Casey at the top of her lungs.

I said hi back and walked over to their table. They said hi again and I said hi again, so it went on forever until Casey asked if I wanted to hang out after school tomorrow with them.

My stomach did a full 360 degree backflip! Is this a dream?! I pinched myself to check. But it wasn't! THIS WAS REAALLL!!

I went back into reality to see Casey and Zoe waiting for my answer so without thinking I replied: yea! Sure!

I tried to sound casual and cool, but inside I couldn't help shouting of happiness! 😃😃😀🎉🎊🎈OHH YEH OHH YEH (that was me doing my funky dance)

And then Zoe was like: Great! we'll meet you at the front gate after school tomorrow.

Casey: ITTSSS GONNA BE SOO MUCCHHH FUUUNNNN!!!!

(Zoe: rolls her eyes) 😏

I was going to ask them about the messages thing, but I didn't want to ruin this good "moment!" So instead I-

Oh, mums calling me now to look after my annoying sister Nicky!

WHY⁉️⁉️

She might look like a cute innocent little kid, but in the inside she is a NAUGHTY DEVIL!!!!

I'll write tommorow, but right now I need to take care of Nicky😨❗️

________________________________