Saturday

I can't explain how RELIEVED I am because camp is over! Seriously, one more day and I would have passed out! (I'm being serious...)

Note to self: NEVER go on school camp again. EVER.

But on the plus side, there's some news that I can SCREEAMMMM about! (In the good way!)

I was checking my email this morning and an email named "disco changes" popped up. I opened it and it contained golden news inside:......

THE DISCO WILL BE POSTPONED BY ONE WEEK!!

Apparently many kids had gotten awfully sick from the TRAUMATIZING camp and were recovering from extreme shock with intense therapy. (Yes, camp was THAT bad...)

But now that's over and done with!

Woo-hoo!

I'm doing the funky chicken dance right now!

That means I don't need to worry about the disco and public humiliation and girls and boys and this and that and that for another...um....week?

Otherwise, if the disco was in two days, I would have been FREAKING the guts out of myself by now!!

But sooner or later, I've got to face the fact that I still have no partner for the disco, which is ONLY 9 DAYS AWAY!!!!!

WHAT AM I GOING T DO?!😖

By now, all of the girls have been asked out, even Phoebe Wilson, who is one popularity rank above me (and she still sleeps with her parents).

If no one asks me, I'm going to die of ANXETY!!

Even though right now the position I'm in is just very unfortunate, I'm ultra happy for my BFFs Zoe and Casey😃! Zoe texted me last night saying that Hunter Wayne asked her out! Hunter's pretty cool, so that's good news.

And Talon Key asked Chloe out last week, which is a matter worth investigating in to, since it's WAY TOO OBVIOUS that Chloe has a major crush on him, but she's just too embarrassed to admit it.

But hey, sooner or later I'll need to tell them that I like Corey, even though I'm not quite sure myself!😳

And for the drama queen in the school-Crystal- she's been asked by at least 15 boys, but she's rejected them all.

Why?

Isn't it obvious?!

BECAUSE OF COREY SMITH!!!

I know right!!!!! It's unbelievable! She's unbelievable!!

But the most "unbelievable" part of all is that Corey hasn't asked anyone yet! Nope, not even one! Who knows what that guy is thinking!

But for one thing, it's not very likely he'll ask Crystal, since:
If he wanted to, he would of done it ages ago.
2. I don't think he even likes Crystal....

But as I said, who knows what goes on in that guy's head!

Well, all I can say is good luck Crystal, lets see what you will do if Corey doesn't ask you out!😊
🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕜🕝🕞🕟🕠🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕧
Later
OMG!! What just happened tonight?! I'm so tired that all I see is a blur of events!!

I was scribbling through my 9-paged maths assignment after school at home today when the doorbell started to ring. Or should I say sing. Apparently, the doorbell broke while I was away at camp, so dad decided to install a "singing" doorbell. (Credits to Nicky)

The doorbell was like:

🎵I love cheese
I love ham
Why not put it together
So it's cheese and ham!🎵