Chapter Twenty-Three

5 months later.

Date;; June 20th

-Eren's POV-

"Alright, class, have a wonderful summer!" Levi called as students pushed their way out of the room, shoving and laughing, the bell ringing, and the summer sun shining in through the windows. When the classroom was quickly emptied, we were left in the classroom with Armin, Levi, Jean, and myself.

"Everybody got their stuff?" Levi asked, holding up a suicase from behind his desk, and I dragged myself out from the closet, Armin had his next to his desk, and Jean and Marco were sharing a suitcase, which Marco wheeled in when he got to the room. Mikasa walked in not too long after, her sports bag swinging from her shoulder.

And then Hanji arrived.

"HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?" she screeched, and some kids stepped back and stared at her, but she didn't care. "IT'S FINALLY FUCKING SUMMER!"

"Hanji!" Armin harshly whispered. "Keep your voice down! We're still in the school!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

Levi sighed, throwing the bag over his shoulder, then collected a few papers, got his laptop, then we all followed Hanji out. We all piled into the car, Armin and Mikasa in the backseat with Marco on Jean's lap, Hanji driving, and Levi sitting in my lap.

"Why do I have to be the one sitting on his lap?" Levi groaned, throwing his bag in the trunk next to my guitar. "I can't get any work done without him bugging the fuck out of me already, having him right over my shoulder won't help."

"We're on a road trip, Levi! Cheer up!" Hanji squealed, and Levi climbed into the car, sitting down, and I chuckled as he blushed.

"Alright, can we all agree not to put on shitty music?" Jean called as Hanji started up the ignition, and Levi slid a CD into the slot.

'Thanks for the Memories' by Fall Out Boy started playing, and Jean groaned, reaching past Marco and shutting it off.

"I said no shitty music," Jean said, and Marco sighed.

"How about we take a vote? Who wants to listen to Levi's music?" Marco asked, and everyone but Jean raised their hands.

"Alright, who doesn't care what we listen to?"

Armin and Marco raised their hands.

"And who wants to listen to Jean's music?"

Jean raised his hand.

So, Infinity on High it was, blaring through the speakers while pissy Jean shoved his earbuds in and played rap music so loud that we could hear it.

Mikasa pulled out her iPad and started reading a book, which Armin commented on, and how he was reading it for the second time once we got down there.

"Oh, really? I've already read it three times- it's one of my favourires. Aech is personally my favourite, how about you?"

"I love the relationship between Daito and Shoto, but there's just not much of them in the book- at least not much that I'd want."

This started a pretty in-depth conversation about video games and books and such, which Levi ignored, typing away on his laptop, and Hanji was recklessly driving, all the while dancing in her seat.

It wasn't until Hanji pulled out a bag of chips out from the glove compartment that we all realized how hungry we were- none of us had eaten since lunch, and it was already around seven at night.

"Let's just get fast food so we can keep driving. I don't want to stay at some shitty motel tonight, so we should get there as soon as possible," Levi complained, shutting his laptop and sliding it back into the sleek case, along with the screen wipe.

"We are not getting fast food- it would make the car smell so bad," Jean retorted, and we all agreed for once.

"How about Olive Garden?" Mikasa asked, taking out her wallet and pulling a card out. "I have a gift card."

"So do I," Armin said, pulling one out. "And I wouldn't mind eating there."

"There is one about ten miles from here," Marco sighed, looking up from his phone.

"It's settled then, I guess," Hanji called, then flattened the gas pedal, skidding off into the night, cars swerving out of her way, and I was surprised when we managed to get to the resteraunt without getting pulled over.

ROAD TRIP TIME MOTHERFRICKERS

okay announcement time I guess-

This road trip is the last part in the book. I have five to ten chapters left in myself for this book, but DON'T WORRY. I'll be starting another one after this.

Here are the options [vote below]

a- Levi runs a candy shop

Levi, who is in college, runs a candy shop- Hunter's Sweets. It was for his high school crush, who never seemed to notice him, Eren Jaeger. In fact, when the man himself walks into the store, he doesn't even recognize the man. But he is opening a store next door, a toy shop.

No not those toys, you people with dirty minds.

They work together, to try and cheer up the kids of their small town, who are going through hard times. Of course, it's hard for Levi to deal with Eren being there, so close, and he can only try and inch closer before he can drop the bomb.

My joke for this one? Eren's much more than just eye candy.

b- Levi is God [my personal favourite]

Levi wakes up in his apartment, a horrible headache, which he assumes is from a hangover, with a naked man in his bed that he doesn't recognize [spoiler, it's just Armin], and there are people going around knocking on doors. Once he gets the kid out, the door is knocked upon, and he opens it slightly.

"Have you seen god?" a kid asks, his bright eyes looking down at Levi, and he groans.

"I have no interest in your damned religion," Levi growls, and as he goes to shut the door, the boy shoves his foot in the crack.

"No, I mean that we're actually looking for God. He went missing last night," the kid explains, and Levi unlocks the door, letting him in, but the kid stops dead.

"God? Is that you?"

c- Dollhouse

Levi lives with a perfect family. He has a wife who is a scientist, Hanji. A straight-A son, Armin, and a perfect daughter, Mikasa.

But when a slut on the streets trys to make his move on him when he's drunk, things go crashing downhill. Levi sleeps with him, and while Hanji doesn't find out, he can't help but to go back for more.

So, which one do you guys like?

Vote below!

The raffle from my last AN will be announced at the end of the story, so be sure to get your entry in!