Chapter Twelve

-Eren's POV-

Date;; December 21st

I sat on the couch, papers spread on the table before me, with Levi looming over my shoulder to make sure I did my homework. The books were strewn everywhere and I finally finished one last math problem, completing tonight's homework.

"Alright, Levi, I'm done," I said, looking at him. He had walked around and sat on the couch, next to me. I thought that it was a good time to ask, so I did.

"Hey, what do you want for your birthday?" I asked, shuffling the papers together into a pile.

"You," he whispered, shooting me a stupid smile.

"No, like, really. What do you want?"

"You don't have to get me anything, Eren. Nobody ever does, anyway," he whispered, then cuddled into my side as I relaxed against the couch. Before I could respond, I saw the dark bags under his eyes, and I decided to let him relax.

His breathing started to soften as he dozed off, and I slipped away from him, leaning him against a pillow. I pulled my phone out and looked through Levi's satchel, finding his. I tried to unlock it, but he had set a password. Fuck.

I sat there until about eight, trying to figure it out, until I found it.

2625. It was my name. I blushed as the page loaded, and I searched through his contacts, finding Mr. Smith's phone number, then transferring it into my own. His phone shut off as I slid it back into his bag, then I texted Mr. Smith.

It's Eren. You seem to know Levi well enough- what does he want for his birthday?

I sent it, then got a reply from him not too later.

Eren | Erwin

Did you ask him?

Yeah.

What did he say? I'd assume it was either "You" or "Nothing".

Both.

Tough luck then, because he just said nothing. If he said that he wants you, believe it. He's been obbsessed with you for days. Also, how did you get my phone number?

Looked through his phone. Did you know his password is my name?

Really? Typical Levi. Well, good night. Get your homework done.

Night.

I walked over to Levi, picking him up off the couch again, my arms wrapping around him as he unconciously clung to me. I laid him in bed, pulling the covers over his resting body, then walked out of the room. His apartment was so small, yet so organized, so I thought that I could find some hint for what he wanted.

There was a cupboard under the TV and Stereo system, so I swung it open and looked through his CDs. He didn't have many, just some classical music- note. He likes classical music. In his kitchen, there was a lot of tea- especially green tea. Note. Satisfied for now, I walked into the bathroom and changed, then slid into the dark room. Levi sat up as I walked in, and I climbed into the bed.

"Goodnight, Eren," he whispered.

"Goodnight," I replied, rolling away from him, but he just laid next to me, his arms wrapping around my sides. His warm breath ran down my neck as he pressed his lips to the back of my head, and I rolled over to meet his face. He took advantage of my closeness and pressed our lips together, running his fingers through my hair, and I held the man tight. We lay together, until I fell asleep, and all I felt was him holding me.

"Fucking shIT EREN GET UP," Levi yelled, pulling me out of bed, and I fell on the floor.

"Levi, it's Saturday, what do you want?" I asked, rubbing my head and sitting up. He was standing there in his coat, satchel at his side, checking his phone.

"EREN IT IS 12 IN THE AFTERNOON AND ERWIN FUCKTARD SHIT."

"Levi, what is it?" I complained, getting up and pulling some clothes out of my suitcase. He pushed me into the bathroom to change with a pair of blue jeans and a "People Like Grapes" t-shirt.

"Eren, the little shit Erwin and Shitty Glasses got reservations for my birthday at that new resteraunt at 1 and they want you to come. We have to get you something fucking formal, and we only have an hour," he muttered through the door, and I walked out, my hair still slightly untamed. He sighed and combed my hair down with his fingers, standing on his toes to reach my head. He then grabbed my phone off the table and pulled me out the door.

The air was cold outside as he dragged me to the car, throwing me in and starting to recklessly drive, bringing me to a local suit shoppe.

"We don't have time to get you fitted, so something generic will have to work. Sit over there while I pick something out," Levi said, pushing me towards a chair. I pulled out my phone and started to text Mr. Smith.

Hey Mr. Smith

Just call me Erwin. You guys ready for lunch?

Levi's buying me a suit atm. He's so cute when he's stressed.

Then he must be pretty damn cute all the time.

Point taken. Is Mrs. Zoe coming, too?

Yeah, but just call her Hanji. She told me that you should refer to her as 'Titan Momma' or something like that.

Hm. Could've sworn I've heard that before.

Oh well, see you later, then.

Bye.

"Hey, brat," Levi said, and I shot my head up. He was holding a blue suit with a white tie. Under his coat, I saw he was wearing a white suit with a blue tie, and I shot him a look.

"Really? Matching?" I asked, taking the outfit from his hands and walked over to the dressing room.

"Hey, I'm buying this for you, so shut up."

I quickly changed into the outfit, surprized that it fit correctly. Levi pretty much pulled me out to see, approved of it, then pushed me back in to change back. He silently bought it, and we walked out, him shoving me in the car, then speeding back to the apartment.

"Thanks, Levi," I said once we got in the car.

"Don't mention it," he replied. We got to the apartments and I changed, throwing on the outfit. Once I got out, Levi handed me a pin. It was a pair of wings, one empty, and one filled with white gems.

"Shitty Glasses told me to give this to you. She gave me one too," Levi explained, pointing to the pin attached to his jacket. This one was a pair with a blue wing.

"Funny how they correspond with our outfits. Alright, let's head out."

We walked out to the car, and I sent Erwin a message so he knew we were coming.

When we got there, the last thing I expected was Mrs. Zoe, or Hanji, to run up and almost hug me to death.