Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys have a silly one-shot that I wrote today

http://www.wattpad.com/65414999-ereri-one-shot-painter-levi

Alright on with the story

-Levi's POV-

Date;; December 23rd

Eren shifted, rolling towards the empty side of the bed, and I sighed, pulling the white hoodie on over my 'Fall Out Boy' T-shirt.

"Eren," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his warm body, and he stirred awake.

"What time is it?" he murmered, turning to look up at me.

"Six. Do you want to go to school today? I'm not one to support ditching, but you can still use the 'medical' card to get out free."

"Leave me be- I'll do the class work if you send it to me," he lied, yawning and rolling away from me. I rustled his hair and pecked him on the cheek, leaving him a bright shade of red.

The keychains on my satchel clicked together as I picked it up, laying it on the back of the chair. The brown jacket that Eren had brought home last night was laying on the floor, and I folded it, eyeing the patch on it.

Where did I know that from?

It was probably one of the logos from those crappy pop bands or something- music that the kids listened to these days were crap. I've heard enough One Direction and Miley Cyrus playing through the headphones of idle students to know that.

The kid's school papers were still spread out over the table, and I snickered as I caught sight of the Health textbook. Because I had free time, I sorted through the papers, taking the completed homework sheets and setting them in a seperate folder to give to his teachers. Once that was done, I quickly made up some scrambled eggs with the time I had and lay out that and a cup of tea for him when he woke up fully.

Now that I had about a half hour to spare, I rushed out the door, bag rusting and I forgot my hat, leaving my short hair to get messed up in the wind. Students eyed me as I brushed through the hallway- even though I wasn't one of the 'popular kids' or whatever, the kids in the hall still parted for me in respect, as rumors were going around.

"Hey, stray, where's your boyfriend?" a voice sneered, and I looked over to see Jean propped up against the lockers.

"Sick," I replied, stopping to glare at him.

"Oh, he caught it from you? I heard that disease can be caught from fleas."

"Yeah, I'm sure he has Yersinia pestis."

"What?"

"Pay attention in class, idiot."

FYI, if you're like horseface, that's the disease that caused the Black Death and was spread around by fleas.

With that, I walked over to the classroom door and unlocked it, setting my bag behind the desk and leaving, rushing to the teacher's lounge. Since I forgot breakfast, I'd just have to steal something from Hanji's secret stash for me- she knew that I constantly forgot to eat.

"Forgot breakfast again, Levi?" she asked, jumping on my back and I sighed.

"What else?"

"Hey, where's Eren?"

"He's sick. The hell did you do with him yesterday?"

"Only a bit of experimenting."

"Damn it, you freak. Seriously."

"Surprise."

I growled and dropped her on the floor inside of the lounge, opening one of the lower cupboards with my name on it. There was a shit ton of sweet stuff in there that would drag me through the dull lessons and a decent amount of bagels. There was cream cheese in the fridge- property of Hanji- that I used.

"So, what are you going to do for your birthday?" Hanji giggled, popping open a soda can.

"Nothing. I have the day off for Winter Break, anyway. Last day is today until the 2nd."

"Well, yeah, but you should do something! How about you come down to my place? I already told Eren to bring you, anyway."

"Damn you, Hanji. I'll come," I muttered, wrapping the bagel in a paper towel and walking out of the room, accompanied by the red-headed freak. Once I reached the classroom, I propped his feet up on the desk, surprising some of the already-present students as he ate his breakfast.

-Eren's POV-

I heard the door slam shut and I got up, my bare chest exposed to the coldness of the apartment, and I grabbed Levi's sweater off the chair. It fit perfectly, probably because it was way too big on him, and I walked out into the living area. There was breakfast laid out on the table for me, and my papers were organized. There was a note.

Don't die, don't fuck up the apartment. Nobody's really doing anything in class today, because it's the last day before break. I took your homework in for you.

Love,

Levi.

I smiled and set the note aside, eating the foor set out for me, and then I went in to change. Once finished, I had on a longcoat with a white dress shirt and sweater vest, which made me look significantly older than I was- nobody should know that I'm skipping school.I then grabbed his wallet and phone, walking out of the door, texting Levi.

Hey, do you need anything from the store?

No, we're fine. You going out?

Yeah. I dressed older than I look, so nobody should know I'm a student.

Well, you've got the height for it. Be good enough.

I'll try.

The cold air brushed through my hair as I walked down to the strip mall, where I could find something small for Levi- the big gift would, of course, be his memories. I walked into a small cafe on the way there that was across the street from the hospital. I was shocked when I saw Mikasa at the counter, getting ready to leave for school.

"Eren! What are you doing here?" she asked, hanging the apron up and walking over. "Didn't you go to school with Mr. Rivaille? Are you skipping again?"

"Geez, Mikasa, calm your tits."

"Well, are you?"

"Of course."

"Then I'll get you a coffee first," she sighed and quickly made a drink, handing it to me. She wrapped the red scarf around her neck again and walked out into the cold, rushing to school.

Today was going to be a long day.