Chapter 35; Lied To

They walked silently through the forest, hand in hand, until Sans spoke "we should, uh, probably go back home now. you'll have to call the human soon and invite them to hang out with you and undyne." Papyrus simply nodded and Sans teleported them back home onto the couch.

The younger male sighed, this was getting troublesome "i know it's starting to get annoying, but we've got no choice. don't worry, it'll be worth it. anyway, you've gotta call the human in around 15 minutes, i'll go to my station in hotland and do what i do best, sleep." Sans said while winking. Papyrus raised an eyebrow "REALLY, SANS?" Sans chuckled "yup. see ya, bro. love you." Papyrus smiled "LOVE YOU, TOO, SANS." Sans smiled back then teleported to one of his stations' in hotland.

Sans stretched a little before drifting off to sleep.

-Dream-
For once he didn't fall "g, i kinda have to meet the kid soon, so this'll have t'be fast." Gaster responded as he turned to face Sans "DON'T WORRY, I'LL SEND YOU OFF AFTER THEY SPARE UNDYNE." Sans sighed "fine, what do ya want?" Gaster replied "YOU WANTED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BROTHER, CORRECT?" Sans nodded, Gaster continued "WELL, THAT IS WHY I SUMMONED YOU." He went silent for a little before starting to speak again.

"YOUR FULL NAME IS COMIC SANS WINGDINGS, YOU'RE 23 YEARS OLD, MADE ON DECEMBER 26TH, YOUR TRAITS ARE; ARTIFICIAL DETERMINATION, PATIENCE AND JUSTICE. YOUR DOMINANT TRAIT IS; PATIENCE. YOUR SIDE TRAITS ARE; JUSTICE AND ARTIFICAL DETERMINATION. YOUR BROTHER'S FULL NAME IS PAPYRUS WINGDINGS, HE'S 21 YEARS OLD, MADE ON APRIL 20TH, HIS TRAITS ARE; INTEGRITY AND BRAVERY. HIS DOMINANT TRAIT IS; BRAVERY. HIS SIDE TRAIT IS INTEGRITY. HE CAN SUMMON GASTER BLASTERS, TOO, WITH TRAINING, OF COURSE. GOT IT?" Sans nodded again, trying to process all this information so he wouldn't forget. He thanked Gaster and Gaster nodded in response.

The former loyal scientist decided to say something after a few moments of silence "I SEE THAT THE BOTH OF YOU HAVE ESCALATED YOUR RELATIONSHIP FURTHER." Sans nodded and lifted a non-existent eyebrow "are you stalking us?" Gaster responded "TO BE FAIR, NOTHING CHANGED EXCEPT THE TWO OF YOU. EVEN SOMEONE LIKE ME CAN GET BORED." Sans sighed "how 'bout some privacy?" He asked in a firm, threatening tone "NONSENSE, I HAVE TO KEEP MYSELF UPDATED IF YOU WON'T KEEP ME UPDATED." Sans took a moment to think before replying. A smirk eventually crawled onto his face "do you enjoy watching us?" Gaster seemed relatively shocked, he responded "I'M NOT SOME PERVERT, I JUST CRAVE FOR CHANGE. AND I DON'T WATCH YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ALL THE TIME, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TWO ARE HAVING A MOMENT. I CHECK ON THE HUMAN SOMETIMES, TOO." Sans shrugged "whatever ya say, old man."

Gaster figured it was his turn to tease him "AT LEAST I'M NOT THE ONE WITH DIRTY THOUGHTS." Sans's eye sockets widened, then turned into a glare "ya really need t'learn how to respect other people's privacy, 'dings." His voice turned aggressive which made Gaster's smug widen "f*ck you." Sans spouted out angrily, Gaster snickered "I APOLOGIZE, I'M NOT INTERESTED. OH, AND LOOK AT THE TIME, YOU'VE TO GO~ FUN TALK, GOOD BYE." Sans made sure to shoot Gaster another glare before he was sent off.

Sans woke up in a pissed-off mood and teleported home. He groggily sat on the couch, Undyne is coming here to stay in a few minutes and Papyrus is most likely with Undyne and the human at the moment. When can he get some privacy and alone time with Papyrus? Sans sighed and turned on the TV.

Around 15 minutes later, Sans heard the entrance door creak open a little, that must've been Papyrus. He turned to face him and noticed his suspicious-looking smile, Sans switched off the TV and turned to face his younger, down-looking brother.

Papyrus sat down on the couch next to Sans, he decided to ask "what's wrong, paps? did something happen?" Papyrus flinched a little. He responded "NOT AT ALL, SANS! WHY WOULD THERE BE SOMETHING WRONG?" Sans frowned a little. He knows well when his brother lies, it wasn't the first time Papyrus tried to lie to him and Sans seeing right through his façade. "please don't lie to me, bro. you know you can tell me anything." Papyrus sighed "Y-You're Right..."

He gripped the material under him a little tighter, then started "...Why Am I Always Lied To?" Sans looked down, Papyrus continued "You, The Human, Undyne, Other Monsters... I Know That I'm Not Liked By The Way Some Monsters Act, They Act The Same, They Say The Same Lie Even If I Change Something. I Know You Don't Lie To Me Anymore, But What If Everything Resets Again? You'll Continue Lying To Me, Everyone Will. Am I Not Trustworthy...?" Sans spoke "it's not like that, paps. me, undyne and the human love you, we don't want to hurt you." Papyrus replied "I Know, But It Still Feels Like I'm Untrustworthy, Annoying, Boring And A Burden. I Understand If You Think That Way Of Me..."

Sans embraced his younger brother who seemed on the verge of tears "you're not any of those things, papyrus. if undyne didn't trust you, she wouldn't care about you or think of you as her bestie. if you were as annoying or boring as you think you are, then you are wrong, flowey never got bored of you, nor did the human. if you were a burden, then undyne wouldn't have bothered teaching you how to cook and we wouldn't have bothered lying to you. if you were any of those things, then i wouldn't have fallen in love with you so deeply. you are kind, sweet, determined, brave, courageous, caring, confident, cheerful, energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic, cared for and loved. you're too precious to hurt. and... i'm sorry that i lied to you for so long." Papyrus returned the embrace and silently started crying. Sans began humming a tune and rubbed Papyrus's back lovingly.

Soon after, Papyrus fell asleep. Sans snuggled into Papyrus's embrace some more.

*(Picture Link: https://pin.it/i3qljnst33l4h5)

< Sans Can't Be The Only One With Problems, Right~? 5 More Chapter And This Story'll End~ I Won't Make A Sequel For It, Unless A Few People Want Me To. Anyway~ Hope You Enjoyed And Have A Great Day! >