Chapter 21; Nintendo

After a few hours had gone by in Grillby's, he finally got up and waved goodbye to the bar tender. He walked home with a slight smile on his face and hands in his pockets.

Once he got home, he walked up to his room and plopped onto his mattress. Papyrus should come home any minute now, they could play a game together, like the Super Nintendo. They have a few games, Mario Kart being one of them, they got it from the surface. After a few more minutes of laying down on the mattress, Sans decided to get up and walk downstairs to the couch, to wait for Papyrus to come home.

Not long after, Papyrus came through the door with his cheerful and happy expression. He saw his shorter brother on the couch giving Papyrus a smile and a wave. Papyrus smiled wider and ran to hug him "did somethin' happen, bro?" Sans asked with a lazy smile and a chuckle "NOT AT ALL, JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" Sans hugged him back. After a few seconds, Papyrus placed Sans back on the couch and let go of him, so did Sans "do ya wanna play something together, paps? it has been a while since we did." Papyrus's smile grew bigger, if that was even possible "DEFINITELY! LET ME JUST GO AND GET READY!" And with that, Papyrus rushed upstairs to his room.

After a minute or two, Papyrus was already down, sitting on the couch, eagerly waiting for Sans to finish setting it up. Once Sans had finished, he walked over to Papyrus and handed him the controller, Papyrus took it from Sans's hand and Sans sat down near him. They both watched as the game turned on, and they started playing.

The two skeletons had a lot of fun, Papyrus won a lot due to Sans letting him win, of course he didn't make it obvious. Sans got up and turned off the console, also placing the controllers beside the console. Sans yawned and looked at his brother "i'm heading to bed, 'night, paps." Papyrus got up from the couch and replied with a grin "GOOD NIGHT, SANS! SEE YOU TOMORROW MORNING!" Sans nodded. He walked up to his room and entered, he shut the door behind him, then laid down on his mattress.

20 minutes and he still couldn't sleep. So he just stared at the ceiling, until finally, he fell asleep.

-2 Hours Later-
Sans woke up from his sleep with a gasp, another bad dream. He sighed and got up, deciding he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep even if he tried. He slowly creaked his door open as to not wake up Papyrus. He tip-toed down the stairs and to the kitchen's fridge to grab a bottle of ketchup "SANS...?" Papyrus was rubbing his eyes while speaking, once he had opened them, he saw Sans holding a bottle of ketchup "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DRINKING KETCHUP BEFORE BED?! IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH! WHY ARE YOU EVEN UP?" Sans replied "s'ok, bro. i just couldn't go back to sleep, that's all." Papyrus's frustrated face turned into a look of concern "DID YOU HAVE A NIGHTMARE...?" Sans hesitated before answering "kinda, nothin' too bad, though." Papyrus walked over to Sans "DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT?" Sans looked up at his tall brother and smiled "don't worry 'bout it, paps." Papyrus sighed and patted his brother's head. Sans smirked "can i have a kiss instead?" He asked, blushing a little, not as much as Papyrus did though. Papyrus nodded and leaned down to his shorter brother and clanked teeth with him. After a few seconds, Papyrus pulled away with orange hue all over his face, Sans gave his brother a smile "thanks, paps." Papyrus nodded and smiled back "TRY TO SLEEP, OKAY, SANS?" Sans responded "i'll try." Papyrus looked down to what Sans was still holding, he grabbed it and put it back in the fridge "AND NO KETCHUP!" Sans chuckled "alright, alright. 'night, bro." Papyrus smiled "SWEET DREAMS, SANS!" They both walked into their separate rooms and shut their doors, Sans laid on his mattress. After a few minutes had gone by, he felt himself drifting off to sleep.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/625226360747352903/)

< Alright, I Dislike This Chapter Quite A Bit, Just Didn't Know How To Fix it, So I'm Sorry For That. Anyway, I Found Out Not Too Long Ago That Sans Emits Slime, Papyrus Tells You This Information When You Call Him In The Snail Room Near Napstablook's House. I Knew This For Like 2 Weeks Now, But Never Thought That He Actually Says That In-game. But Later On, Papyrus Mentions That Sans Most Likely Will Fill The Lumaconi Pasta With Hotdogs And Slime, He Might Just Be Referring To Ketchup, Mustard Or Relish. So, I'll Just Ignore That Comment And Not Add Something Like That To This Story. Also, Sorry If Any Information About The Nintendo Is Wrong Above, Never Owned One And Never Played Mario Kart, So Had To Do A Tiny Bit Of Research. Anyway, Y'know The Drill, Chapter Tomorrow. >