Chapter 15; Ketchup

After a few blissful minutes passed by, Papyrus sneaked a glance at the time, it was 9:35 AM. He was relieved, he held Sans and laid down with him on his chest "heh, are you becomin' lazy, paps?" Sans joked, Papyrus teased "I WOULDN'T MIND BEING LAZY, IF WE DO THIS EVERY TIME I AM." Sans blushed but laughed "never expected that answer." Papyrus smirked proudly "NYEH HEH HEH! OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T!" Papyrus gave him one last snuggle, he gently picked up Sans and placed him on the couch "YOU ARE QUITE SMALL, BROTHER." Papyrus stated while patting his brother's head with a smile "no, you're just really tall and cool." Sans pouted, Papyrus leaned in and whispered near his skull "AND YOU'RE CUTE." He saw Sans blush more and 'Nyeh'ed at it "I'VE GOT TO GET READY TO LEAVE TO TRAIN WITH UNDYNE!" He said as he rushed into his room and packed up his backpack.

He came down wearing his battle armor. He walked over to Sans and spun him around with him in his arms and a smile on his face. After a few more spins, he placed Sans back down, Sans almost tripped before Papyrus caught him "I'LL SEE YOU SOON, BROTHER! I KNOW IT'S USELESS TO GO TO YOUR STATION SINCE YOU KNOW WHEN THE HUMAN IS COMING, BUT YOU SHOULD GO ANYWAY, YOU CAN SLACK OFF, EVEN!" Sans nodded, Papyrus leaned down and gave his shorter brother a kiss on his cheek bone, Sans smiled and so did Papyrus. They waved at each other and Papyrus walked off.

Sans shut the door and flopped down on the couch, he's happy that his brother loves him back in that way, but he can't help but feel scared and worried. He doesn't know what he'd do if Papyrus can't remember anymore. Sans sighed and ignored that thought, he went upstairs and wore his blue jacket and pink slippers. He left the house and teleported to his station. He sat there doing nothing, just thinking.

After an hour had gone past with him doing nothing, he decided to go to Grillbys. He sat on his usual spot and talked to Grillby a little. He was drinking a lot of ketchup, at some point Grillby tried to stop him but he didn't listen "hey, grillbz *hic* can ya hand me another one?" Grillby shook his head "c'moon grillbz, pwease??" Grillby shook his head again, Sans muttered "stingy *hic*" Grillby sighed.

After a few more agonizing minutes for Grillby had past, Papyrus walked in and cringed immediately due to two things, the smell and his long gone brother. He greeted Grillby and picked up Sans, he held him bridal style. Papyrus left Grillby's and looked at his older brother who seemed to be spaced out.

When they got home, Papyrus sat Sans down on the couch "papy~ i mi-- *hic* -ssed you!" Papyrus smiled and stroked his brother's head "THE GREAT PAPYRUS MISSED YOU, TOO, SANS."

Sans was being really adorable. Papyrus figured he'd ask Sans a question since he's in his most honest state at the moment "SO, SANS. WHY DID YOU DRINK SO MANY KETCHUP BOTTLES?" Sans responded "'cuz *hic* i was worried 'bout da human comin' n' killing ya again just so dey *hic* could reset again, and wat if ya won't remember? i don't think *hic* i can stand dat..." He began to sob, Papyrus held him in his arms and comforted him "SHH, IT'S FINE, DON'T WORRY, SANS. I'M SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT." After Sans had finished sobbing he asked "papy...?" Papyrus replied "YES, SANS?" Sans looked up at his brother "i love you so mush..." Papyrus smiled "I LOVE YOU, TOO."

< Well, Here's A Warning~ Nothing Much Happens, Just A Little Bit Of Fluff/Smut, But Skip If You're Not Comfortable With It, I'll Mention When You Can Continue Reading. >
Papyrus leaned in to kiss Sans, Sans kissed back happily and they were teleported to Papyrus's room. Papyrus seemed puzzled, Sans pushed him on the bed and was now above him, he kissed Papyrus a little more roughly, Papyrus was shocked but returned it either way. After a few more rough kisses, Sans slipped a hand under Papyrus's shirt "NGHH..." Upon hearing that, Sans froze for a good 7 seconds. He realized what he was doing and immediately stopped, he pulled his hand out of Papyrus's shirt.
< You May Continue, But Fluff Follows. >

"i'm so sorry, bro. i dunno what came over me..." Papyrus was blushing "IT'S FINE, SANS... I-IT WAS JUST A BIT UNEXPECTED..." Sans got off of Papyrus and apologized again "i'm so sorry, i won't do that without your consent next time... i'll, uh, go back to my room, i'm really sorry for doing that." Papyrus grabbed Sans's shirt lightly "DON'T GO, I'D LIKE TO STAY WITH YOU MORE." Sans blushed but smiled "alright." Papyrus scooted to the side so he could let Sans get into his bed as well, Papyrus cuddled Sans and he cuddled back "ya sure ya don't want a bed time story?" Papyrus shook his head in response "I JUST WANT TO STAY LIKE THIS." Sans smiled "heh, alright." Papyrus was first to fall asleep and Sans followed soon after.

 (Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/625226360747411588/)

< Yeah, I'm Sorry. I Know I Was Supposed To Cut Down On The Romantic Crap, I'll See What I Can Do Next Chapter. >