Chapter 24; Horror Movie

Once they were both ready, they went downstairs and discussed about what genre they should watch "WHAT ABOUT HORROR?" Papyrus asked, Sans tilted his head to the side "horror? ya sure, paps? last i remember, you couldn't sleep alone for 2 weeks after a single horror movie." Papyrus pouted "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, SANS! I'M NOT A BABY BONES ANYMORE! I CAN HANDLE SCARY STUFF." Sans chuckled "whatever ya say, bro." Papyrus cheerfully plopped down on the couch while Sans was looking through the movies they had. They came across an old horror movie which was rated 'PG 18' Sans was hesitant about watching it, but Papyrus was right, he was not a kid anymore. He looked towards Papyrus with a questioning look, basically asking him again if he was sure, Papyrus nodded eagerly. Sans sighed, but smiled after and selected the movie.

20 minutes or so had passed, it wasn't too bad, just a few adult scenes which Sans skipped, sure, Papyrus wasn't a child anymore, but he still didn't want him watching any of that stuff just yet. The couple were now heading to an abandoned house in their neighborhood, Sans figured this was the 'horror' part, so he braced himself and glanced at his younger brother which was deeply immersed in the movie to have noticed. Sans turned his head back towards the screen, holding the remote in hand just in case. 

There was a jump scare right away when the couple walked into the house, Sans flinched, his pupils disappearing from either socket and Papyrus was shaking, grabbing onto a pillow. He turned to Papyrus and asked yet again "bro, you still sure you want to continue watching?" After a few silent seconds, Papyrus nodded, guess he wanted to be brave. Sans nodded, too and unpaused the movie. Sans smirked and spoke "the grandpa really scared us out of our skin, heheheh." Papyrus groaned "I'LL LET THIS ONE SLIDE, SANS. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL."

It's been 10 minutes since the couple had entered the house, Papyrus was peeking at the TV from behind the couch and well... Sans was fine, but every time a jump scare would happen, his left eye would glow, he was close to blasting the TV once.

30 minutes in, he almost regrets that he picked this movie, he should've picked something simple, maybe something childish even. At least they've only got 10 more minutes to go, minus 3 minutes for the credits.

The movie finally ended, Papyrus was clinging onto Sans, as expected. Sans patted his head, telling him that it's alright and no one was going to hurt him. The couple died in the end, Sans was quite happy that happened, it served them right.

After a few more pats on Papyrus's head by Sans, Papyrus spoke "SANS? YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH ME TONIGHT, RIGHT?" Sans smiled at his brother "if that's what you want, bro." Papyrus shyly nodded. He picked up Sans and placed him in front of his own room and asked shyly "COULD YOU WAIT HERE UNTIL I CHANGE?" Sans got the idea and nodded, Papyrus entered his room and started changing. Every 20 seconds he'd ask if Sans was still there, Sans would always reply with an 'of course, bro.'

Papyrus walked out of his room and held Sans's hand guiding him to his race car bed. Sans asked "want a bed time story?" Papyrus shock his head, guess he just wanted to sleep. Papyrus patted the spot next to him, signaling Sans to lay down with him and go to sleep. Sans gave Papyrus a lazy smile and did as he was told. Papyrus cuddled up to Sans as Sans was rubbing his back, trying to comfort him. It worked, Papyrus fell asleep. Sans snuggled closer to Papyrus and fell asleep a few minutes later, too. Today was a fun, an energy draining day for them, but they enjoyed it.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/706994841481850935/)

< How Cliché, Well, It's Cliché For A Reason. I Know It's A Short Chapter, So I'll Post The Next One Tomorrow, As Always. Also, I Noticed That I Never Mentioned The Cleaning Part 14 Chapters Ago, Well, They Cleaned After That. Anyway, Hope You Enjoyed And Good Day/Night, Don't Let The Monsters Bite~! >