Chapter 14; So We Finally Meet

-Papyrus's Dream-
Papyrus found himself in space, he roamed around for a little bit, not knowing what to expect. In the distance he noticed a tall black figure, he walked to it and called out "D-DAD?" the black figure turned to face him and smiled "SO WE FINALLY MEET." Papyrus could somewhat understand what his father was saying, he asked "W-WERE YOU THE ONE WHO GAVE ME MY MEMORIES BACK?" He replied "YES, I WAS. SO SANS TOLD YOU A LOT ABOUT ME, FIGURED AS MUCH." Papyrus nodded "WHY DID YOU GIVE ME MY MEMORIES BACK, AND IF YOU COULD'VE DONE THIS, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SOONER?" Papyrus was eager to know "AN OUTBURST OF QUESTIONS ALREADY? BUT WE BARELY EVEN TALKED. NO MATTER, I GAVE YOU YOUR MEMORIES BACK BECAUSE SANS HAD BEEN TORTURED ENOUGH. I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, BUT I DID. AFTER ALL, IT'S MY FAULT HE CAN REMEMBER THE RESETS, SO I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE GIVEN HIM A CHANCE TO BE HAPPY, NOW ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU MAKING THE MOST OUT OF IT. MAKE HIM HAPPY, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN. I SUPPOSE YOU ALREADY DID BY THAT LITTLE CONFESSION LAST NIGHT." Papyrus flushed a dark orange, his whole face was orange "H-HOW DO YOU K-KNOW?!" Gaster replied with a smirk "I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE THERE WITH YOU, BUT I'M ALWAYS WATCHING." Papyrus looked down and said "I-I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE W-WITH HIM SINCE WE'RE B-BROTHERS... BUT... I DO LOVE HIM." Gaster sighed then smiled "I EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN SINCE THE MOMENT I HAD CREATED THE BOTH OF YOU, YOU'RE BOTH THE TWO HALVES THAT FORM ONE WHEN TOGETHER. AS LONG AS THE BOTH OF YOU ARE HAPPY, I DON'T CARE." Papyrus smiled a little, he then asked "D-DAD, WHY DID YOU CREATE US?" Gaster replied "WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT SO I'LL MAKE THIS FAST. ASGORE WANTED MORE MONSTERS TO CONDUCT WAR AGAINST THE HUMANS, BUT HE CANCELLED THE PROJECT AFTER TWO ARTIFICIAL SENTIENT BEINGS WERE MADE, YOU AND SANS. SANS WAS THE FIRST 'SUCCESS' BUT HE WAS REALLY FRAIL." Papyrus was a bit shocked but asked another question quickly "DOES SANS KNOW ANY OF THIS?" Gaster nodded, Papyrus spoke "THANK YOU, DAD, FOR TELLING ME ALL THIS, I'LL DO MY BEST TO MAKE SANS HAPPY AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE TO." Gaster smiled at Papyrus "YOU'RE WELCOME, NOW FAREWELL UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN." Papyrus nodded "GOODBYE, DAD." With that, he woke up.

It was 8:23 AM, He noticed he was lying down on Sans's lap "bro? did you have a dream? you were mumbling in your sleep." He asked while patting Papyrus's head "AH, YES! I MET GASTER! HE TOLD ME ALL KINDS OF STUFF!" Sans's eyes widened "what kind of stuff?" Papyrus replied "WELL, A LOT ABOUT US, LIKE WHY HE MADE US, STUFF LIKE THAT! APPARENTLY HE'S ALWAYS WATCHING US, SO, UM, HE KNOWS ABOUT LAST NIGHT... HE'S HAPPY THAT YOU'RE HAPPY." Papyrus blushed and Sans leaned in to kiss his brother on the forehead "i see" he looked up and began to speak "hello 'dings." Papyrus was confused "'DINGS?" Sans looked back down at Papyrus and smiled "that's his nickname, short for 'wingdings'." Papyrus chuckled, he got up from Sans's lap and spoke "I'M GOING TO MAKE BREAKFAST! I'LL CALL YOU WHEN IT'S READY!" he gave his brother one last hug before leaving, Sans smiled.

He got up from Papyrus's bed and walked downstairs to the couch, he laid down, thinking about last night, it made him really happy. He blushed and smiled to himself a little more.

He tried his best to push out the thoughts about the kid coming and doing Genocide just to reset again, what if Papyrus loses his memories? That thought scared Sans, but he pushed it away walking over to the kitchen where Papyrus was making spaghetti, Sans hugged his taller brother from behind "SAN'S, YOU STARTLED ME!" He turned around and picked Sans up, holding him near his chest "heh, sorry bro." Sans cuddled closer to his brother "N-NYEH... NEVER SAW YOU AS THE CLINGY TYPE, THOUGH IT IS VERY ADORABLE..." Papyrus blushed "i just love you, paps. but if you want me to stop, you can tell me." He looked up at his brother and winked, Papyrus blushed more "N-NO, I LIKE IT LIKE THIS... AND I L-LOVE YOU, TOO, SANS." Sans cupped Papyrus's cheeks and asked "may i?" Papyrus's blush was darker and he nodded, Sans leaned in and they shared a tender kiss, Sans pulled away and smiled, so did Papyrus. He placed his smaller brother down and went back to cooking, Sans went over to the table and sat down on one of the chairs.

After a few minutes gone past, Papyrus came with two plates of spaghetti and set one down in front of Sans, Papyrus sat down, he noticed that Sans had a grin on his face "bone-appetite, heh. i haven't been doing as many puns lately." Papyrus sighed "I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THAT'S A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING." Sans chuckled "i'll try to fit more in."

They both ate in silence until Papyrus asked nervously "SO... SANS? DO WE TELL PEOPLE ABOUT OUR... R-RELATIONSHIP...?" Sans thought for a while "i'm not sure, do you want to tell them?" Papyrus responded "I-I DON'T KNOW..." Sans gave Papyrus a reassuring smile "whenever you're ready, we can tell 'em." Papyrus smiled "THANK YOU, SANS..." When they had finished their meal, it was already almost 9:00 AM, Papyrus had one hour left. They both sat on the couch watching MTT, nothing really interesting for Sans, The metallic robot is just cooking with glitter. Papyrus scooted a little closer to Sans and picked him up to place him on his laps, Sans blushed, Papyrus wrapped his arms around Sans's nonexistent waist and leaned his head on Sans's back, Sans held Papyrus's hands which were wrapped around him, they loved this moment and hoped it would last forever.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/336221928411674012/)

< I Know, I Know, This Chapter Is Really Romantic And Whatnot. I'm Sorry For Putting Too Much In Just One Chapter, But I Hope You Enjoyed Anyway. >