Chapter 13; Confession

< Well, I Think The Title Says It All. This Page Is Full Of Fluff If You Didn't Already Know. Skip This Chapter If You're Not Comfortable With It, If You're Not, Then Let Me Tell You This; More Fluff Is Coming In The Upcoming Chapters, And I Won't Put A Warning For Every Little Kiss Or Whatnot, So Again, If You Don't Like Fluff, Then I Suggest To Give Up On This Story. >

-2 hours later-
"SANS..?" Sans sat up and rubbed his eyes "paps? something wrong?" he looked up at his brother who was standing beside him "N-NO, BUT IT'S EVENING..." Papyrus said nervously "sorry, bro. didn't think i'd nap that long." Papyrus replied "IT'S FINE, SANS... ANYWAY, WOULD YOU MIND IF WE TALKED IN MY ROOM? I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT." Sans stood up "sure, lead the way." Papyrus guided Sans into his room and they both sat down on his race car bed, Papyrus began to speak "S-SANS, THIS MIGHT SOUND STRANGE, SO ARE YOU READY?" Sans nodded, curious about what his brother wanted to say "OKAY, WELL, I, UM, EVERY TIME I HUG YOU OR... SLEEP BESIDE YOU, OR SEE YOU DO SOMETHING... CUTE, MY SOUL HURTS IN A COMFORTING WAY AND I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY..." Sans's eyes widened, he then spoke gently "i see, does your soul hurt when i do this?" Sans needed to make sure that what he assumed was right, he reached out for Papyrus's hand and grabbed it, intertwining their bony fingers, Papyrus blushed "Y-YES..." Sans gave his brother a warm smile and said "then it's love, not family or friend love, romantic love." Papyrus looked down, he kind of expected that answer "I'M SORRY, SANS... I SHOULDN'T BE FEELING LIKE THIS TOWARDS YOU SINCE YOU'RE MY BROTH-" Before Papyrus could finish, Sans held him in his arms "don't worry, bro. i feel the same way." He looked up at Papyrus and he had small tears in his eyes "TH-THEN CAN I TRY?" Papyrus's hands cupped Sans's cheek bones and he leaned in closer, finally planting a little kiss on Sans's teeth, Sans closed his eyes and enjoyed this moment he never thought he'd have. Papyrus pulled away and gave his older brother a nervous smile "SANS... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN THEN?" Sans blushed "w-well, whatever we want it to mean, we could just ignore it and move on or we could try slowly escalating this r-relationship further... whichever you want, paps." Papyrus replied "IF YOU REALLY FEEL THE SAME WAY, THEN... C-CAN WE ESCALATE IT FURTHER...?" Sans smiled "of course, paps. that means we're dating now, right?" Papyrus blushed a little more "Y-YES, IF YOU DON'T M-MIND..." Sans gently pushed Papyrus on the bed and climbed over him giving him a small, gentle peck on his teeth "N-NYEH... I KIND OF L-LIKE THIS..." Papyrus wrapped his arms around his brother and pulled him to his chest, Sans returned the hug.

After a moment of comfortable silence. Papyrus turned to the side with Sans still on his chest, they were now facing each other while laying down. Papyrus reached for Sans's hand under the covers and intertwined his fingers with his older brother's. He leaned in and gave Sans another kiss, Sans happily returned it, they smiled at each other while a little blush could be seen on both of their faces. After a while of comforting silence, they fell asleep.

*(GIF Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/499125571200671657/)

< This Is A Really Short Chapter, But I'll Release The Next One Tomorrow. Anyway, Thank You For Reading This And See You Tomorrow. >