Chapter 1; Knock, Knock

Sans woke up one morning feeling this strong pain in his chest, he lifted his shirt to see the cause of this pain and witnessed a long wide scar across his ribs. He checked his HP in a rush, but nothing seemed unusual about it, 1 HP, just like normal. The memories came flooding back from the previous timeline, a genocide one. He sighed deeply and got ever and put on his every-day slippers.

He walked out his room down to the kitchen "g'morning, bro" Papyrus replied "GOOD MORNING, BROTHER! YOU FINALLY WOKE UP!" Sans chuckled "heh, yeah. i was tired of sleeping." Papyrus sighed and gave his older brother a warm smile "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL PUT UP WITH YOUR BAD PUNS BECAUSE I'M IN A GOOD MOOD! I HAVE A FEELING A HUMAN WILL SHOW UP VERY SOON!" Papyrus said with a determined look on his face, Sans smiled and replied "thaz great, bro." He made his way lazily to the couch and sat on it, he asked Papyrus "what are we having for breakfast?" - "SPAGHETTI! I'M ADDING A SPECIAL INGREDIENT!" Sans's lazily expression shifted to a confused one, if he remembered correctly, this did not happen in any other timeline, so he asked Papyrus curiously "a special ingredient? why, paps?" Papyrus answered, his voice concerned "I'VE NOTICED YOU'VE BEEN REALLY TIRED SINCE TODAY MORNING... SO WHAT MORE CAN CHEER YOU UP EXCEPT MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI!?" Sans chuckled "heh, i guess so."

-10 minutes later-
"SANS! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Papyrus called out "ok, i'm comin'." Sans got up and made his way to the kitchen and sat down in one of the chairs, he looked at it; bracing himself to finally eat it. After taking a full bite out of it, he was surprised to see that it actually tasted good, he asked papyrus "paps, this tastes really good. what did you add?" Papyrus smirked and said "OF COURSE IT DOES! I ADDED SOME KETCHUP! KNOWING YOU, THAT IS PROBABLY WHY YOU LIKE IT MORE THAN YOU DO USUALLY." Papyrus sighed and sat down at the table to eat as well.

There was a moment of silence between the two skeletons until finally, Sans spoke up "you ok, bro? you've been really quiet lately." Papyrus lifted his head up to face Sans and then replied "WELL... I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU, SANS." Sans gave his little brother a gentle smile and replied with "paps, there's nothin' to worry 'bout. i'm fine, just a lil' tired s'all." Papyrus glared at Sans and sighed again "WELL, BROTHER. IF THERE IS ANYTHING THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN DO FOR YOU, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK! NYEH HEH HEH!" Sans chuckled and replied "of course, bro. the great papyrus is always the best at what he does." This made Papyrus smile proudly "I AM GOING TO UNDYNE'S HOUSE TO TRAIN! SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS! I'LL GET YOU AT YOUR STATION!" and with that Papyrus left the house, Sans decided to start getting ready, he put his usual clothes on, a blue jacket with a white shirt under and a pair of basketball shorts.

When he had finished, he teleported in front of a huge purple door far away from his town – Snowdin. He sat down in front of it and knocked twice, a woman replied "Who's there?" he said "mustache." she giggled and asked "Mustache who?" – "i mustache you a question, but i'll shave it for later." She started laughing, she then let out a gasp "Oh! I've got one!" Sans replied with "lets hear it." She prepared herself then said "Okay, knock, knock." Sans answered with a smug "who's there?" – "A broken pencil!" – "a broken pencil who?" – "Never mind, it's pointless!" Sans laughed "heheheh, that's a really good one." She smirked proudly and replied with a "Thank you." A few hours went by and Sans had decided to go back to his station and wait for Papyrus there.

Once he got there he sat, waiting for his brother. A few minutes later he saw a tall figure in the distance running towards him energetic as always, he always smiled upon seeing his younger but taller brother like that, it made him happy to know his brother was happy.

Once the tall figure was standing right in front of him, Sans greeted him "heya, paps. how was training?" Papyrus did his signature poster and replied "GREAT AS ALWAYS!" After replied Papyrus started digging in his backpack which he had always brought with him when he went to train with Undyne. He pulled out a USB "UNDYNE HANDED ME THIS SO WE COULD WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER! ALPHYS HAD GIVEN IT TO UNDYNE AND SHE GAVE IT TO US TO BORROW IT FOR A LITTLE WHILE!" He said cheerfully and excitedly, Sans gave him a warm smile and nodded, they walked back home together.

Papyrus walked over to the kitchen to make some popcorn and Sans plopped himself on the couch, waiting. Papyrus had returned with a bowl of popcorn in his hands placing it near sans, he walked over to the TV and plugged it in. There were a few options they had to pick from, mostly old anime. They had finally picked one.

30 minutes in and Sans had already yawned, he started to get sleepy and within a few minutes, he fell asleep. The movie was finally over and so, Papyrus stretched, he found Sans sound asleep. He smiled warmly, patting his head, he soon started to doze off and fell asleep on the couch too, it was 11:46 PM.     

 *(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/805159239609730751/)

< Edit: Fixed This Chapter The Slightest Bit, It Really Needed It. Anyway, Future Chapters Are Better In My Opinion, Or Just As Cringy As This One. Good Bye~ >