Chapter 8

Presenting Chapter 8 in which Templar is back :D

This chapter is dedicated to @dumas001 for guessing something right in the previous chapter :D

Pic on the side is of Genessa>>> (I posted it in last chapter and it wasn’t visible so here it is again :) )

****

“How much tragedy has to happen before I slip wide open?”
― Alisa Mullen, Unrequited

EVERETT P.O.V

“Sorry” Genessa said sheepishly as Myron purposefully winced in pain.

Someone please get me a bucket so that I can puke. I am not here to watch puppies romancing. Terence and January were talking with the fighters who accompanied Myron.

“I am really sorry” Genessa whispered and I rolled my eyes. My ears were ringing because from the past fifteen minutes, I have only been hearing her say sorry to her mate.

“If you are done, can you please give me the address of the next rogue?” I queried in frustration. And just like the last five times, neither Genessa nor Myron heard me. I wanted to punch something really hard.

“It’s no big thing cupcake” Myron said and Genessa turned scarlet to the roots of her blonde hair. “I am perfectly fine” he said gently running his thumb on her cheek, which only added color to Genessa’s cheeks.

“Great” I said sarcastically. “He is perfectly fine. So now, can you please give me the address of the next rogue?” I all but snapped at Genessa. Myron turned to frown at me and I glared at him. “Seriously, what are you doing here?” I asked Myron, cocking an eyebrow.

“I came here to help you in finding Princess” Myron replied and I growled. “Keith called and told you were not help and since he couldn’t leave the pack, he asked me to go.”

“Princess?” Genessa demanded, raising her eyebrows.

“Templar” he replied with a smile and she nodded. “We are friends” he added. I didn’t miss the way she pursued her lips and looked away without saying anything. She didn’t like it or maybe it’s her wolf. I know about it because my wolf doesn’t like Myron being close to Templar.

“I was managing fine” I said politely.

“You were. But with my help you will be better than fine” he said smirking and I desperately wanted to wipe that smirk from his face. “So, I threatened Arthur and I am convinced he doesn’t know the whereabouts of Templar”

“Totally?” I asked skeptically and Myron nodded.