Chapter 4

Here is chapter four which is dedicated to @ HelenGraul :)

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

“Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.” 
― Margaret Mitchell

EVERETT P.O.V

Once the guards gave permission, I drove into the Whitefield Pack territory. I have never been to this pack; however Waterwave pack wolves were in good neighborhood relationship with this pack. Though not as good as with Myron’s pack.

It was almost close to nine and I didn’t want to waste my time sweet-talking with Sebastian. The guards led the way to Sebastian’s house and I followed after them. I looked at the rearview mirror and sure enough Terence’s BMW was behind me.

Once we reached the pack house, I stopped my car and climbed out. I wanted to finish this as soon as possible.

There were around six to seven guys standing in the entrance and I didn’t know who Sebastian was. As soon as those guys spotted me, they started making their way towards me. Their stance proved that they were all fighters of this pack.

“Everett Green?” A short, blonde haired guy stepped forward and I nodded. “Sebastian” he said extending his hand and my eyes widened in surprise.

‘Don’t stare’ January spat in my head.

It was difficult for me not to stare because Sebastian barely reached my shoulders. He was short, I suppose shorter than Templar too. Though Sebastian looked elder than me, he was short than any other Alpha I have seen before.

I cleared my throat and shook my head. “Everett Green” I said and then looked at Terence, who was staring at his own feet, to hide his grin. January elbowed her mate and he looked up.

“The she-wolf’s mate?” Sebastian asked me and I nodded fiercely. “We did try to stop her, but she was not only fast but powerful too” he said furrowing his brows. “If you don’t mind me asking, what is she?” he asked me and I growled furiously.

“She is my mate and the Luna of Waterwave Pack. That’s all” I spat.

“She is incredibly strong for a she-wolf” Sebastian muttered by a growl.

“She is an Alpha Blood. Of course she is strong” I hissed. After some seconds, I asked him the most dreaded question, “Did she kill anyone from your pack?” I queried, holding my breath.

“No” he said and I let out that breath. She hadn’t killed anyone from Waterwave pack either but attacked everyone.

“But she attacked everyone who tried to stop her and needless to say, all started fearing her” he said and I didn’t bother saying anything to that. “So it is true? She was the Alpha ever since Waterwave pack got freed?” he asked me and I gritted my teeth. January and Terence growled standing beside me.

“Yes. She was.” I replied and he smiled.

“Why lie to other packs then?” Sebastian asked with a smirk.

“Because she didn’t want lewd wolves coming after her for her title” Jan said casually and I tried my best to hide my smirk. Everyone from Sebastian’s pack growled and I stiffened. I seriously didn’t want to waste my time fighting Lilliput’s.

“Now if you are done with your twenty questions, can we pass your territory without your wolves interrupting us” I said and Sebastian growled.