Chapter 1

Hi,

So here is the first chapter of I’m The White Wolf which is dedicated to @mine_always for giving me enough support to write this book :)

Okay, here are the list of characters (just in case anyone forgot)-

Templar Sarah Green (The lead)

Templar- Everett (her mate)

January( Her best friend) - Terence (her brother)

Trudy (her sister) – Keith (her another best friend)

Sveta (her pack doctor) – Cam (her brother figure)

Molly (a new pack member) – Ben (her flirty friend)

Myron (Alpha of neighboring pack)

I hope you remember them after reading this.

Now Enjoy!

****

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”

-Robert Frost

ONE YEAR LATER

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“SHE stared out of the window overlooking the crowded city. Her son was here. She just knew it. He was here in one of those buildings. She could feel him calling for her, asking her to come and rescue him.

She hadn’t seen him since the last three days. Tears clouded her vision as she imagined him being kept in a dark room. He was scared of darkness. A tear rolled down her cheek, as she imagined him lying in the corner of the room and crying. How scared must her baby be?

She closed her eyes and let the tears flow.

Opening her eyes, she once again stared at the city. She knew her son was here and it gave her enough confidence to surface from her emotional torment.

No. She wouldn’t waste her time, sitting in the room and crying. She would go out and look for her son in this crowded city, where everyone was a stranger to her.”

I stopped reading and soon the audience started clapping. A smile crept on my face as I saw the small crowd gathered at the bookstore for the launch of my fourth book, “SINGLE MOM”.