for the best

Lily's POV

I'm in front of Harrys room wondering if I should go in or not. I want to knock but at the same time I dont.

"Go in Lily you can do this." I encouraged my self. My hand went on the door knob but then i would take it off quickly.

"Come on you can do it." I told my self again.

"Ugh I cant so this." I said finally giving up.

"Go in already." I heard a inpatient voice say behind me. I turned around and it was Zayn.

"How long have you been standing there?" I whispered.

"Long enough to know that you talk to yourself." Zayn said smirking.

"Ugh lifes a bitch."

"I heard you're leaving the flat in a few days." He said putting his head down.

"Oh i was going to tell you but i guess Liam got to you before I could." I felt bad that i was leaving but everything happens for a reason.

"Well go in already you have to tell Harry." Zayn said. Then without a warning he opened the door and pushed me in shuting the door behind me.

I quickly closed my eyes not wanting to see Harry because the last time I saw him was the day i found him with Steph.

"Lily I'm sorry." I heard Harrys voice say. His voice sounded so weak and tired.

"Look at me please. Open your eyes. Say something... anything." He said desprately.

"I'm leaving" I said quickly not knowing what else I could say.

"No Lily please dont go! I'm such an idot and I need you to be here with me. I cant live without you. You're the air that I breath, The stars that light up my night, You're the gravity keeping me grounded each day. But most of you're the only girl I LOVE and ALWAYS will no matter what." Harry was on his knees begging me to stay and I was sobbing like crazy.

"Harry get up." I said trying to pull him up off his knees. I wasnt worth this.

"No I need you to forgive me. I promise I wont stop you from leaving I just need to know that you forgive me."

"Harry I forgive you but please get up." I begged him. He was finally up on his feet.

"Lily please stay i'm begging you." I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"I cant its not worth it, even if i did stay the boys and you are going on tour in less then a month." I told him sitting on his bed.

"So this is it?" He asked me.

"I guess so, Management is going to the break up on some magizines. They took some pictures of me and Alex without me knowing and those are the pictures they will use to say I cheated on you. They'll probably be out in 2 days or so." I explained.

"Lily I love you." He said giving me a hug.

"I love you too." I hugged him back wishing I didn't have to let go. But I knew this was all for the best.