Night club betrayal

Lily's POV

We finally arrived at the night club. We were all 18 or over so we were allowed in but because Susan, Caroline, and I were only 18 so Liam put us in a strict NO Drinking policy which sucked. We found a table and sat down. We ordered our drinks and waited. Before our drinks arrived a girl with blond hair, a mini skirt, a pink blouse, and curly hair approched us.

"Hey boys! Long time no see huh?" She said flashing us a smile.

"Hey Steph." they all said at the same time exept for Harry.

"Hey Harry you going to greet me?" she asked in a thick british accent.

"Hi Steph" He said and wrapped his hand around mine.

"I came with some friends but we should catch up later on tonight." Steph winked at Harry and walked away. She clearly thought I wouldn't notice.

There was an awkward silence until I decided to speak up.

"Who was she Harry?" I asked turning to him.

"Um... she's my... um my... friend. Yeah that's what she is... she's my friend." He stuttered.

"Ok then." I said.

He was lying to me and I knew it. I know him too well, he can't lie to me. But I decided to ignore it. We all danced for a while. Niall with Caroline, Liam with this randon girl I didn't know, and  Harry and I. Zayn and Susan were sitting at the table talking. I really don't know were Louis was at. Harry was a bit drunk so I was trying my best not to laugh whenever he slurred his words. It was fun until Steph came back.

"Lily do you mind if I steel Harry for a few minutes." Steph said casually.

She didn't even give me time to answer before they both walked away from me. Harry didn't even bother to look back. I made my way to the booth were Susan and Zayn were at.

"Hey Lily, where's Harry?" Zayn asked scanning the club to see if he could spot him.

"Steph took him." I said angrily.

"What? Why? Didn't Harry try to stop her?" he asked.

"Harry didn't even hesitate to go with her."

""How do you feel Lily."  Susan asked concerned.

"I'm fine. I'll get over it. I trust Harry and I know he wouldn't do anything stupid."

"Um Lily think again." Susan said pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw the last thing i wanted to see. I saw Harry making out with Steph. I could've sworn I felt my heart drop to the ground. How dare he,  how dare she!? I felt my body go weak, my knees practically shaking. I froze and couldn't even move my head enough to look away.

"Lily you ok?" I was finally able to look away and noticed Zayn next to me hugging me. I didn't even realize that I was already hugging him back.

"I want to drink." I said.

"Lily but Liam put us in a strict no drinking policy." Zayn responded rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

"I don't give a fuck what Liam said right now. I want a shot and I'm going to get it." I got you and walked to the bar. I quickly started drinking without thinking it twice.

***

I had taken 10 shots already. But i was still hurting inside so I continued. A few minutes ago Harry and Steph had left together. I didn't really care where to. They can both go to hell. I wasn't going to stop them. Harry had chosen her. That's what he wanted and it wasn't me so why bother.  I was about to take my 11th shot Liam came and sat next to me.

"Lily put the drink down already." He said in a soothing voice.

"Not until I can't feel any more. Not until I forget about him."

"Lily I know it hurts but there has to be a reasonable explanation for all of this."

"Liam can I ask you something?" I sat up and turned to face him.

"Sure what is it?"

"Who is Steph?  Harry told me she was just a friend but I know he was lying to me." I said looking at him eye to eye. He couldn't lie to me and he wouldn't lie to me because I know he cares.

"Steph is Harry's ex girlfriend. She was the longest relationship he ever had. I wanted to tell you but I thought Harry would. I'm sorry." Liam looked down at the floor.

"Its not your fault Harry should've told me but he didn't. Don't feel guilty because it's not your fault."

"Are you going to be ok?" he asked, clearly concerned.

"Yes I just want to be alone for a while" I responded.

Liam nodded and walked away.

As soon as Liam was out of sight I took out my phone. I looked through my contacts and clicked on Harry's. His phone rang once then sent me straight to voicemail. I called a few more times with no luck so I decided to text him.

Where the hell are you Harry? You're such a fucking jerk! I never thought you would hurt me. You promised you wouldn't. I just can't believe it! Why did youu fucking hurt me?! Why?!

I waited for an answer but it never came. I got up and walked around the club. Guys would ask if the could dance with me but I was clearly not in the mood to dance. It came to the point where I couldn't breath. I felt like the club was to crowded. I quicly ran out side for some air. I walked around the streets for a while when a heard someone moaning from a car passed by. I tried walking faster to avoid anything. But then I heard a female voice say Harry, thats when I froze.

I didn't want to believe, it I couldn't believe it not until i saw it with my own my eyes. I walked back and stood infront of the car door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Instant tears ran down my cheeks when I saw Harry and Steph having sex. Steph quickly tried covering herself and so did harry. Steph then looked at me and smirked.

"Hi Lily hows it going?" She said with a grin.

"Go to hell!" I yelled then slammed the car door.

I started to walk to the flat. I could feel the tears running down my face. I was no where near the flat when it started raining. I quickly stopped a cab and got in.

"Where would you like me take you?" The taxi driver asked.

I looked up and noticed the taxi driver was very young. He couldn't be older than 21. He had light brown hair, with dark brown eyes, and a light tan.

"Um here's the address." I took out a paper and wrote it down for him. I handed him the paper. He looked it over and started to drive.

"Um I don't mean to bother but are you ok?" He asked.

"Um...Why do you ask?"

"Because you haven't stopped crying since you got in the cab." He said keeping his eyes in the road.

"Well I am not ok. My boyfriend just cheated on me not so long ago." I said starting to sob once again.

"I am sorry to hear that Lily." He said in a sympathetic tone.

"Thanks... Wait how do u know my name?" I said alarmed.

I got close to the car door just in case I had to make a run  for it.

A/N: Hey peeps so who do u think this mystery guy is? huh?  Todays chapter is dedicated to

the_romance_goddess

because she is my new offical editor. I pay her with my friend ship she is like the coolest person ever read her story "The Men In My Life" . Its great! Well thats all for today :)

Luz_Lovesmusic

xoxoxo