Telling Harry

Caroline's POV

Niall and I were waiting for Harry to wake up. We decided to put on a movie. Niall sat on the sofa while I lied down on it. My head was resting on his lap, he played with my hair the entire time we watched the movie.  By the time the movie was over, Liam, Lou, and Zayn were back.

"Hey were back hows Harry doing?" Liam asked as he walked in the room.

"He's still sleeping in his room." I replied.

"You two seem pretty comfort able." Louis said grinning.

"What do you mean Lou?" Niall asked looking confused. That's when I remembered I was still laying down with my head on his lap. I instantly sat up. I felt my cheeks red, I looked over to Niall and he looked red as well.

"Mmhmm why don't you two date already?" Zayn said smirking.

"I'm just waiting for a her to say she will." Niall looked at me and smirked.

"I know where Lily is." I said quickly changing the subject.

"Really where is she?" Liam asked.

"She's at her Aunt's house" I answered.

"Does Harry know?"

"No he doesn't know yet I was going to tell him when he came out his room Liam." As if on cue Harry walked into the loving room.

"Whats everyone talking about?" He said in a sleepy voice. His eyes were puffy and red.

"Nothing." I said.

"Caroline tell him you promised you would." Niall looked at me seriously.

"Tell me what Caroline?" Harry asked me looking confused.

"I know where Lily is staying at."

"Really where is she?" Harry stepped closer to me. Anxiously waiting for my answer.

"Wait a minute I'll be back." I went to the the counter and found a pen and paper. I wrote down the address to Lily's Aunt's house. I walked towards Harry and gave him the paper.

"Why didn't you just tell him?" Zayn asked confused.

"In the letter Lily said I couldn't tell him so instead I wrote it down." I gave them all a small smile.

"Thanks Caroline." Harry came up to ma and gave me a hug.

"No problem Harry."

"Lou can you come with me to find Lily?" Harry asked Lou.

"Sure pal lets go." Lou said. Both of them walked out the door and left. The rest of us stayed behind. we got bored and played some video games.

Lily's POV

Breakfast was over, Aunt Vicky left to visit my mom in the hospital. Ed and Ashley were at there friends house so I was at the house all alone. I cleaned the house a bit but after that I got bored. I was kind of hoping Caroline would find the letter I left for her. I was also hoping she would stop by I really needed to talk to someone. After I was sure She wouldn't come I lied down on the sofa in the living room and took a nap.

***

I woke up to someone knocking at the door. I thought it was my Aunt so I didn't bother to check who it was. Once I opened the door I felt someone hugging me tight. I panicked and fought back, I struggled but the person hugging me wouldn't let go. I noticed that the person hugging me had curly hair, that's when I realized that the person hugging me was Harry. I stopped struggling and stood still.