What?

Harry's POV

I woke up in Lily's bed because I knew she wasn't feeling well. She has so much going on in her life. Her dad left the family and now her mom passed away. Why do bad things always happen to the best people. She didn't deserve this. I looked around and saw that Lily was no where to be found. Where the hell did she go? I thought. where could she have gone? I panicked and ran down stairs looking for her. All I found was a piece of paper saying the following...

Hey Harry i went to do something very important i'll be back in time for dinner dont worry about me.

Ps: I'll be ok Loui im with me.

Love Lily.

********************

Lily's POV

"YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! I"M THERE LLIGAL GUARDIAN!"

"I CAN AND I WILL LILY THESE KIDS NEED A STABLE HOME AND YOU CANT GIVE THAT TO THE. YOU'RE ALSO TOO YOUNG TO EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING CARE OF TWO KIDS!'" My aunt yelled at me.

"I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THEM MY ENTIRE LIFE YOU CANT KEEP THEM FROM ME! YOU'RE TELLING ME I'M TOO YOUNG AND I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THEM SINCE I WAS 8 YEARS OLD. AUNT TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS 8 AND FORECED TO ACT LIKE I WAS 20 BECAUSE MY DAD LEFT AND MY MOM WENT INTO DEPRESSION?"'

"Lily I know you had a rough child hood and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you and everyone else but I had problomes of my own." Her voice soften she tried to hold my shoulder. I jerked away quickly.

"Lily you can't take them and I'm sorry to say this but if you don't leave I will call the police."

"Fine I'll leave but I will be back." I walked out the door and went into loui's car.

"How did it go?" He asked

"How do you think it went? She threatened to call the cops." I said rudly.

"I'm sorry i asked." Loui said looking down to the floor.Instantly i felt horrible for what I had said and the way I said it.

"No loui I'm sorry its not your fault this happened and i shouldn't be taking out my anger on you. Lets just go home."

Loui started the care and we made are way home. I was looking out the window when i noticed that we made a wrong turn on the way.

"Loui where are we going?" i asked him.

"You'll see." He said simply. I stayed quite for the rest of the ride when i noticed that we were at the Mall's parking lot.

"Loui i want to go home what are we doing here" I complained.

"Just wait and see please you'll find out soon enough"

I went along wiyh it and followed him as he guided me into the mall and into the store i used to work in.

"Do you remember what happened here?" He asked me.

" Yes this is where i met Harry and all of the other boys for the first time" I said smiling.

"What else do you remember?" He said.

"I remember Harry staring at me and you were making silly faces. What do you remember Loui" i said.

"I remember seeing the most beautiful cashier ever and falling in love instantl. Then seeing the way Harry looked at you and backing off. I remember hiding the pain by goofing around. I remember sing you and Harry instantly fall in love before my eyes and wondering what would have happened if i would have been the one who went uo to you and talked to you first. Thats all I remember and I hate it!"

A/N: Hey sorry i haven't uploaded in a very long time i really havn't had the time I'll try to uplaod as much as possible. So what you think about the twist please comment. It would mean a lot to me.

COMMENT

VOTE

Luz_lovesmusic

xoxoxo