Caroline

Zayn's POV

We were all finished cooking dinner. We were waiting for Caroline and Niall to finish making the desserts. Then suddenly everything got quite in the kitchen and we couldn't hear Caroline or Niall's voice.

"I wonder whats going on in there." Lou whispered.

"Me too." Lily said.

"You wanna go check?" Lou asked Lily.

"Yeah lets go." They were both about to start walking towards the kitchen when I stopped them.

"No ones is going to go no where. They probably want to be alone." I told them.

"Your right Zayn they shouldn't go, YOU should." Lou said.

"Me?"

"Yes you Zayn. Your the only one in the flat that is so sneaky and quite. They would never know you're spying on them." Lou was trying to convince me to go and spy on them but it wasn't going to work.

"No I'm not going, Liam can you please help me talk them out of this?" I looked over at Liam who was on his phone at the time.

"Sorry lad I can't help you with that I kind of want to know whats going on in there as well." Liam wasn't going to be any help on this case.

"I'm still not going." I argued

"Please Zayn please!" They all pleaded.

"Fine I'll do it." I walked over to the kitchen and opened the door a bit. I peered in, i couldn't see them well so I opened it a bit more. Then I lost balance and tripped over. I ended up in the kitchen floor.

"Zayn what are you doing here?" Niall asked me.

"Nothing just chillin." I said still laying on the floor.

"Well can you please chill some place else?"

"But I always chill in the kitchen floor, its better."

"Zayn what are you really doing in here?"

"Fine Niall you caught me..." I stood up and took a few steps closer to Niall.

That's when I noticed someone standing there I couldn't quite see when I was on the floor. It was Caroline and they were both strangely close.

"Niall what are you and Caroline doing so close together?" Once I said that Caroline quickly pushed Niall away from her and held her head down low.

"I... I have to go to... To my room." Caroline rushed out the kitchen still facing the floor.

Lily's  POV

We were all looking at Zayn trying to spy on Niall and Caroline. We thought he was doing a good job. Except for the part where he fell, but other then that he made us proud. Its now been a few minutes and Zayn was still in the kitchen with both of them. Lou, Liam, and I were all sitting on the sofa waiting for some one, anyone, to come out.

"What do you think is going on?" I asked Liam and Lou.

"Zayn might be getting in trouble for spying on them." Lou Answered.

"Do you really think Niall would get mad at Zayn?" I asked a bit worried.

"No Niall would never he would probably not even care much we just don't know how Caroline would react." Liam said while checking something on his phone.

"Caroline wouldn't care much either but if what I'm thinking happened she is going to walk out the kitchen."

"What do you think happened Lily?"