thirty-eight ✉

[[ H A R R Y ]]

Me: Maggie?

Me: what are you talking about?

Me: did Alex tell you this?

Me: fuck maggie

Me: answer me!

Me: can you hear my side of the story?

Me: wow maggie

Me: you blocked me didn't you?

She knows. Maggie knows I'm the one who's been texting her. I know Alex told her. He told her these horrible lies about me. What does she mean I set him up? I didn't do anything! Why the hell is she being so gullible? She'd rather believe these lies that I'm a horrible person than to believe that I'm actually a good person, which is the truth. She didn't even give me a chance to explain. I cannot believe she blocked me. This is just ridiculous choosing his side. I don't even know what to say to Maggie right now. Do I go to her house? Do I call her on the home phone?

Do I even have a home phone? She would probably just call the cops if I came anywhere near her house. I'm just at a loss right now. I wasn't ready to tell her! I thought I had time to figure out how I'd tell her and alternatives. I can't believe I wasn't even the one who got to tell her. Alex has to ruin everything nice in my life, doesn't he?

I bet she's with him right now. I bet they're laughing and he's complimenting her with the same compliments he gives the other girls. And I bet she's believing every lie he says about me. I bet she's happy to know who's been texting her. I bet she's pissed at me and hates me more than before. All because she chose to believe Alex.

It doesn't even sound plausible, seriously. Maggie should know better than to believe I would've done something like that. I may not have been honest about who I was, but I was never dishonest about it. I just simply didn't tell her. I had no malicious intentions, honestly. Why is she being so difficult?

Me: hey tim

Me: so i have this thing i need to tell you

Me: and I was thinking maybe we could meet up later

Me: or maybe tomorrow

Me: and yeah

Tim: sure?

Tim: oh god

Tim: you like me

Tim: oh shit

Tim: we'll keep us a secret... [;

Me: no. never.

Me: it's about maggie.

Tim: oh....

Tim: her.

Tim: the girl you like.

Me: yeah your friend

Tim: what about her?

Me: it's nothing important

Me: it can wait until tomorrow

Tim: okay, i guess.

[[ M A G G I E ]]

Alex: hey maggie

Alex: i know you said you needed a night

Alex: so i wanted to know if you're ready for that date today?