twenty-eight ✉

[[ M A G G I E ]]

He didn't respond. Why would I think he would anyways? Like, this is so aggravating. I put myself out there and I was vulnerable and I told him I missed him. And what do I get? I get nothing. I feel a freaking idiot! I fucked up, I get it. I told him I needed space and when I realized I was wrong, he's gone.

Maybe he's moved on. But it's only been eleven days. Maybe he didn't really like me. Maybe there's another girl. A girl who's pretty, smart, sweet, and a hundred times better than me. Maybe she understands him and makes him laugh. Maybe she wears skirts and talks about how awesome life is. Maybe she actually likes talking to people. Maybe she's a hundred-eighty from me.

I miss him. I miss having someone who likes talking to me. I miss someone who makes me laugh and feel better when I'm sad. Things have just been so quiet and lame since he left. He always found a way to make the days a little bit better with his stupid jokes and annoyingly-cute pickup lines. I miss texting him when I was suppose to be doing schoolwork.

But he doesn't miss me and I get it. I don't deserve a millionth chance.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and open my contacts up. I click on Babe and tap edit and delete contact.

He's gone. If he's moving on then so am I. I'm not going to wait for somebody who's never coming back.

Me: ifhm

Me: i deleted his number

Me: and ugh

Me: i hate him

Me: and i miss him

Me: pls don't judge me

Me: i'm not really in the mood

Me: i just want somebody to listen

Tim: huh

Me: the texter

Me: i deleted his number

Me: because i tried apologizing

Me: and he never responded

Me: and i feel like shit

Me: i miSS HAVING SOMEONE I LIKE

Me: I hATE YOU

Tim: you ain't no ray of sunshine bitch

Tim: besides

Tim: maybe he had explosive diarrhea

Tim: and exploded

Me: w h a t

Me: you drunk bitch

Tim: ugh

Tim: sorry

Tim: i have to take a shit

Tim: and you're distracting me

Tim: so my texts are coming out

Tim: with what i'm thinking about

Me: gross

Me: pls stahp

Tim: harry asked if i was gay

Tim: i said only for him

Tim: he didn't say anything

Tim: so i take it as an ok to date him

Me: you have a girlfriend

Me: he has a girlfriend

Me: are you dumb

Tim: yeah yeah

Tim: whY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M GAY

Tim: i'm only slightly gay

Tim: for the right man of course

Me: pls go back to your girlfriend

Tim: you texted me

Tim: besides

Tim: she thinks it smells

Tim: so she's in the living room

Me: she's going to dump you

Tim: rlly

Tim: dump?

Tim: AT A TIME LIKE THIS MAGGIE

Tim: FUCK YOU

[[ H A R R Y ]]

No response after one hour? Understandable. No response after twelve hours? Fine. No response after a day? Annoying. No response after three days? She's never responding.

I miss Maggie to bits. I miss her weird statements and constant complaining about being hungry. I miss her bursting out laughing in sixth period because of something stupid I said. Megan will never be Maggie. Nobody can replace Maggie's sarcasm and sense of humor. I miss Maggie so much. Things just haven't been the same since we stopped talking.

I guess she moved on. I should be okay with that. I am going to be okay with that. I mean, if she's happy right? I should be happy for her. I mean, Brandon, or whatever his name, seems like a nice guy. Besides, I'm sure she's better for him anyways. He isn't annoying or mean. She doesn't hate him and he probably doesn't fuck up like me.

God, I wish she'd just reply and tell me she had her phone service cut off and that I was being overly dramatic about this whole situation. Because right now I'm thinking the worst.

Megan: hey babe

Megan: do you wanna hang out today?

Me: no

Me: i have this psych test i need to study for

Me: better luck next time

Me: i mean

Me: maybe tomorrow

Megan: promise?

Megan: or are you going to be talking to that Maggie girl again?

Megan: i thought you blocked her

Me: yeah

No.

Megan: really?

Megan: because when I checked four days ago

Megan: she was still there

Megan: so I blocked her for you.

++

dedicated to Ziams_Zap