twenty-seven ✉

[[ M A G G I E ]]

Eleven days. I am just an awful person. I miss him like crazy. I really, really, want to text him. I'm so close to breaking down and I know that I'm not going to last much longer. I'm going to text him and I'm going to just look like a clingy idiot. It's going to be so embarrassing, but I'll feel so much better afterwards. I just miss somebody who jokes around with me and makes me smile. I miss talking to somebody until I fell asleep and I don't know... I just miss having somebody. I miss him.

I'm sure I would like Brandon if I wasn't comparing him to somebody else. I'm just so bad at this dating thing. I really need to adopt a cat. I have a feeling it'll be the first of many, many cats. Might as well get a head start.

"I want a cat."

"Maggie, you already have a pussy, please."

"Really, Tim, really?"

"Oh, sorry, we're at school." He huffs. "Too bad I don't give a fuck."

I miss him. Twelve days ago I would've been texting him and telling him about whatever I was watching on Netflix last night. He'd say something annoyingly funny, I'd laugh, and then tell him he's not funny. I'd probably change his contact name to something stupid and wait for him to understand that subtle hints of what I changed it to. My favorite will always be Hannah Montana or Esteban. He's so fucking weird, I swear.

Me: i miss you.

Me: a lot.

Me: honestly this sucks. I feel like I made a huge mistake telling you i needed space. I don't know why I said it. I was just confused because i like you but like i don't know. this is just so weird. i've never had this happen and idk if it's possible to like somebody when you don't know them.

Me: you're so nice and sweet and funny and amazing and you're always there for me

Me: i mean I know we've had our issues and stuff. like arguments and problems but

Me: i don't worry about that stuff because i know that the good outweighs the bad

Me: and i miss our friendship and having someone to talk to

Me: and you in general

Me: i'm really sorry

Me: please forgive me

Me: please answer

Me: i'm looking like an idiot with this big huge apology and no response

Me: anSWERRR

Me: this is just clingy now

Me: wow

Me: i look like a fucking idiot

Me: ugh

Me: sorry

Me: bye

[[ H A R R Y ]]

I sent her those stupid texts two days ago. I never got a response back. I just ended up deleting the whole conversation because I can't stand looking at my apology knowing she probably read it and didn't say anything. Fuck. I can't believe she's gone. She's really gone. She's moved on. And I practically let her leave. This wouldn't of happened if I just had said something from the beginning.

I guess her absence hurts less lately. Megan has been hanging around 24/7 since Sonic. Her newest conversation is college and prom. She's already looking at tuxes for prom. She wants my bow-tie to match her dress. She always wanted to know what college I was going to and I said I didn't know yet. She now wants me to apply for her college and I said I'd think about it.

I'm probably not going to. I'm definitely not ready for college talk yet. I still have a good four months of high school left. That's enough time. Right? I really hope so. Honestly, I'm just not ready. I need to get a tutor for AP Psych, seriously. If I fail this class my mom will kill me. She wants me to be a psychologist just like her.

Me: hey tim

Me: do you think maggie would be available to help me with psych?

Me: i'll pay her

Tim: dude

Tim: i gave you her number

Tim: why don't you ask her?

Me: because

Me: if i ask

Me: she may say no

Or she may know that I'm the one texting her.

Me: so i was hoping I could get your help

Tim: dick pics first

Me: never.

Me: not until i get your girlfriend's virginity

Tim: .......

Tim: that can be arranged

Me: dude

Me: are you gay?

Tim: only for you

Tim: and maybe Stiles Stilinski

Tim: don't judge me

Me: i'm only slightly judging you

Tim: i love you

Me: pls don't

Tim: HARRY EDWARD STYLES

Tim: YOU AND I

Tim: 4 EVERRRRRRR

Me: i'm going away now

++

this chapter is dedicated to DarcyEdwardStyles bc she's so sweet.